Double Standard on the Ask Before Touching Rule : Swingers Discussion 2077981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDouble Standard on the Ask Before Touching Rule
TOPIC: Double Standard on the Ask Before Touching Rule
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, its unanimous. It's a well established double standard indeed. Whats funny, if I did half the things to women that some women did to me, I'd have been arrested years ago. LOL.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
I would expect nothing less from someone as classy (and sexy) as you.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
And you would have every reason to freak. Men have been conditioned to ask, women have been encouraged (by lack of resistance) to just assume it's ok.

This has also been addressed in the context of women groping other women. Again, it is NOT ok to touch without asking first but most don't object so the message isn't as consistent to women as it is to men.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Great question and while it is a double standard, it is consistently reinforced by how we guys react. I have been in a similar situation and I will admit, I did not object or ask her to stop. Let's face it, if the woman is attractive I am not going to say no thanks..

But I would still like to think they would (or should) ask first.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
---------My question is directed at the guys - would you have reacted the same way as Mr. Double Blow-Job or would you have gotten pissed that some random woman was touching you?-----

Please! There's always been a double standard with this kind of thing. Women can touchy-feely men all they want and very rarely catch any flak over it. If you had started rubbing your hands or dick on Ms. Felatio, however, she quite possibly may have slapped you or the guy receiving might have objected.

Would I have reacted well to being rubbed by the woman? Sure. It the situation were reversed, wouldn't you have welcomed it?

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Double Standard on the Ask Before Touching Rule