Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Doing married chicks
TOPIC: Doing_married_chicks_
Created by: TaranisofGaul
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, here's the deal.

When I was younger, I did my share of married chicks. Sometimes it was unhappy housewives. Sometimes it was women in open relationships whose husbands didn't mind, or were happy somebody was helping because they were impotent.

Now that I am older and middle aged, I prefer not to get invovled with married women unless they are open about it and/or swingers.

What about you guys? Does it matter if a chick is married. If she is married, does it matter to you that she is doing it behind her husbands back or not?

I just feel like it's a bad scene for me. If you don't mind, thats your decision, but for me it's become worrisome.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 112
User Details are only visible to members.
Tomjord,

I couldn't agree with you more.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11738 posts)
The idea of swinging is so that couples who are married or together and who trust each other, love each other, and like to give pleasure to or watch them pleasured or enjoy watching or enjoy things that they can do together and trust each other is what this is all about! So yes most of these women are married.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I'm a very verbal guy....I'm very descriptive in my posts.....I AM very active in the swinging scene and have several couples I fuck on a regular basis. I enjoy meeting friends through our sexual meetings. It's true what I post....I used to live in the Miami area and lived a very relaxed,sexual,bi lifestyle. It was nothing to attend parties where NOBODY wore clothes the entire evening and fucking was going on everywhere. It seemed like every week someone would have a party and screwing was a daily exercise. I moved north and still carry the relaxed attitude with me.... So if you don't want to believe my post below,so be it. I know and enjoy the crowd I hang with...love them! I love fucking and do it often and happen to know people who share my desire. What I post is true......Sorry you can't understand that....

Username hidden
(58 posts)
We look at cheaters no matter the sob stories or gender the same too much bs that can/will ruin any fun.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2709 posts)
While I could easily afford to blow the money on a lifetime membership just to make another profile for the purposes of trolling people, I can't stomach the idea of doing so. I'd rather spend $160 (or whatever it is now) on a couple of nice bottles of bourbon.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25238 posts)
"Joining, not rejoining, right?"

All you need is a pic of your naked ass for your profile and you'll fit right in with the rest of these little darlings. LOL.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
And I always assumed that Choucho from Moron was Akron; the Arkansas couple was not. They posted a couple of things that were decidedly un-Akronish.

Isn't this fun?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
"idn't Z used to refer to him as "Alice Spooker"?"

Yes, the proprietor of Alice's Roadkill Restaurant. He did, as someone once observed, look a bit like Charles Manson, which I presume was the source of the "cereal killer" comment.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
I suppose that could have been Fun as well, but then I have a hard time believing he could remember that many passwords.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Some had thought that ChouchoHachi (or whoever it was) "partying it up in Moron", was AFT.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25238 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 112
TOPIC: Doing married chicks
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.