Doing married chicks : Swingers Discussion 137578
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDoing married chicks
TOPIC: Doing married chicks
Created by: TaranisofGaul
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, here's the deal.

When I was younger, I did my share of married chicks. Sometimes it was unhappy housewives. Sometimes it was women in open relationships whose husbands didn't mind, or were happy somebody was helping because they were impotent.

Now that I am older and middle aged, I prefer not to get invovled with married women unless they are open about it and/or swingers.

What about you guys? Does it matter if a chick is married. If she is married, does it matter to you that she is doing it behind her husbands back or not?

I just feel like it's a bad scene for me. If you don't mind, thats your decision, but for me it's become worrisome.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Married women traveling on business and hanging out at the hotel bar are the best...

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
My experience has been that many married women are simply wanting some excitement, but don't really want to leave their family. Plus, they are discrete. Like was once said, they don't tell, they don't yell, they don't swell, and they are grateful as hell!

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
sa, I hear you. Our fruitcake went to a club where we were at in Austin (its why for the longest time we would not really tell people where we were going to be in advance)...I played with a friend. This tooty fucking fruity emailed him right here on sls the next day and said the most horrible things you care to imagine. Pretty much she is convinced that I am satan in stilletos and that she can take care of Jay so much better than I can (this is literally what she has said in emails lol).......obviously she hasn't met our kids yet ha! I am kidding. Sometimes you are like OMG thank you for stable brain chemistry!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
LOL we knew a married lady on AFF who stalked herself. It was quite the drama until everybody started to catch on.

There are just as many married ladies short a few bricks, plus their hubbies are minus a few too. Just what every swinging couple needs a angry loony tunes husband at the door.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19366 posts)
By all means whackadoodle away.

Um, you know what I mean :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Point taken..^5

She did have us concerned until we set upon her with an attorney.

Spoooooky non the less..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8069 posts)
Thought I would share why we truly prefer married women.

Not sure how long many of you have been on this site, but part of the reason we took a break from the lifestyle 2 years ago was because of a single fem. She became a PUBLIC stalker of epic proportions, even resorting to contacting our certified friends on this and another site threatening them with full public disclosure, unless they stayed away from us.

She created a fake profile here, put all of our private info including our names, occupations and phone numbers on her profile. Made accusations that we committed crimes, used drugs, video taped rapes at our residence of unsuspecting couples and singles.

We met her on THIS site. I would guess she was bi-polar, but she was fully aware of what she was doing all the while telling us she would stop if we would have her back.

No married woman has ever had that much free time on their hands to behave in such a fashion, that we know of.

Surprised she hasn't popped in here yet, since she's still stalking us with another profile.

Gina This is why we have not written a cert for you guys as of yet, just playing it safe!! Sorry!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8069 posts)
heehee, we have had good luck with the single girls...but admittedly we have not been around them much either. There is one in the area that seriously would benefit a room with padding and that nice little jacket where you just huggggg yourself tight :0). From what I have observed, the bad ones tend to just have a sense of entitlement.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
The ones we met were def insane.. OMG you boiled my bunny type insane.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Women aren't "insane"...we are funny, intricate, hard to understand creations. Now the ones that are asses in the lifestyle are not insane...they, in my opinion, are merely spoiled. Supply and demand baby. There is huge demand for them and a short supply in comparison to couples and single men...and they know this fact. They can simply get away with shit that vanilla girls cannot. I have seen single women at parties talk to people and strut around in ways that you would NEVER do in a vanilla bar without being brought back down to earth. This is a fact in the lifestyle and is perpetuated because some couples (lots) are desperate for the ellusive single bifem.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
TOPIC: Doing married chicks