Does size matter : Swingers Discussion 70355
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDoes size matter
TOPIC: Does size matter
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
ive been wondering to you women out there does size really matter or is it how you pleasure a woman? my wife tells me size doesnt its the other things i do that pleases her. just wondering. lets see what the women have to say

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Size Matters. But I am convinced that it matters most "in the brain". Being one who is close to average (whatever that means) , I am sometimes amazed at the size of some guys tool when he and I are involved with a mfm 3some experience. And I am mentally envious of the really big ones. But when the big ones create discomfort for her; and she ceases to enjoy completely, then I more appreciate my much more normal size. And when I see that she cannot take him all the way vaginally because of his size, I am even more appreciative of my much smaller size. And when I see that she cannot enjoy the full length of his big cock; and sometimes has to resort just to sucking the head of his big one, I breath a sigh of relief that she can take all of mine, and wrestle it around in her mouth with her tongue. Then I know, that both she and I are fully blessed with my much more average size.

Hitchcock TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Sorry, Court but you are very wrong about implants! They usually make a man slightly smaller. They are made to help men that have medical reasons for not being able to keep an erection. If you have a small penis, you just have to live with it,

Franklin VA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Of course size matters. It's not the same for everyone. But to everyone there is perfect. A woman who needs a large cock will say "yes I want large." to us tight ass pussy that suck cum from the cock will say," of course size matters." It hurts when to big. So there is a perfect for everyone. I hadA never seen one that was too small until I was with a mamma's boy. A great big cowboy horse training truck driver. Yea he had the right ideal on eating at the y but when it came to penetration I sweat I thought he had a clit. It was no larger than my thumb. What can you do with that? no position worked.. It was terrible. That is why some inadequate man scientist developed Penile transplants. You can make them larger.

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(31 posts)
For you boaters out there...it is much better to scrape sides then bump top. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Yes, size matters. However, not the way most guys think it does. The bigger the penis, the more likely it is to hurt me. If I think your dick is big enough to hurt, then there's no way your gonna get more than a handjob out of me. On the other hand, I've never seen a dick that's too small to fit in my pussy.

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Do the size of a woman's tits matter to you? Sure, we all may have preferences,but I think for most of us they're not going to prevent us from engaging in a pleasant exchange with a prospective playmate. Personally I feel that most women,though they may have preferences for large,average or smaller cocks (ok,maybe not smaller,lol) are more turned on by the magic a man exudes in his appearance, personality, mannerisms and body language. than they are by the size of his wand. Ie. seduce her mind,and the rest will follow. We just recently read a thread in the 3-some forum that had to do with having a preference for a really large cock, and they defined that by 10" or better. Wasn't really surprising that near 90% of the responses showing a preference for really big cocks all came from the men,lol. This is just a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing that when it comes to size (within reason) it matters more to the guys than to the gals, and maybe if men were the ones expected to jam a foot of kielbasa down their throats, or any other orifice, they'd feel different. Of course if you've gone through your whole life being told by woman "Don't worry baby, it's not the size that counts", guess what?

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Size and quantity are two different things! ... LOL ... Less - number-wise - is not more. ;-)

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Size does matter! go out to any site where women are seeking sex and you will find post after post about women wanting big cock,and in some cases two cocks.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I can't say I've ever had a too small guy - after all, his dick was long enough to reach his body! LOL

Smallish guys do make up with technique what they lack in inches, though I think their lack is their perception (from my perspective - so to speak). And guys who are large - gotta love 'em for pure filled-up fucking ability. I'm with Scorp on this one - I just love fucking. However, I find that my body will adjust to what my playmate is offering.

Uriah has a point - it doesn't matter what size it is, it matters whether or not it fits your partner.

To paraphrase TT and Goldilocks ... It has to be just right, and the guy has to know how to use it.

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
The issue of cock size relates to compatibility. My cock fits perfectly in the pussies of my regular, steady playmates, and hits the right spot every time. If my cock does not fit perfectly in the pussy of a lady, she usually does not become a regular, steady playmate.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3249 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Does size matter