Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Do you think Huge Jackman is gay
TOPIC: Do_you_think_Huge_Jackman_is_gay
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
In it's simplest form it's a yes or no question plain in simple like.

Asked in a locker room as a example it's a yes or no or a shut the fuck up answer. Men don't worry about their answer when asked a question directly. I'm always suspicious of other men that ignore a direct question.

No I don't think Huge Jackman is gay. I do believe he is being piled on by the media because a rivals agent or agency wants to discredit him as a leading man for some reason.

Do you think Tim Tebow is gay?

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Really**

Not even a baited question with a * shut the fuck up.... posting option can get a bite?

What's wrong with you guys? Do you have the gay?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
**C&P**couldn't care less needs to be an option

It's my experience in a locker room shut the fuck up covers that option and is pretty much the same thing.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
couldnt care less needs to be an option

Username hidden
(1719 posts)
In it's simplest form it's a yes or no question plain in simple like.

Asked in a locker room as a example it's a yes or no or a shut the fuck up answer. Men don't worry about their answer when asked a question directly. I'm always suspicious of other men that ignore a direct question.

No I don't think Huge Jackman is gay. I do believe he is being piled on by the media because a rivals agent or agency wants to discredit him as a leading man for some reason.

Do you think Tim Tebow is gay?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Do you think Huge Jackman is gay
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.