Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 237   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep Amen! Happy Burbs,, we avoid profiles that mention squirting as well,,

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
The only reason I "care" is that I don't want young women thinking they need to pee on me to have a good time, and that they are missing something if they don't.

My wife was a "squirter" while pregnant, go figure, and she said it was one of the most intense orgasms shes ever had, but also knew it was pee.

Recently on the swingers cruise, two younger women were talking about this, and one said she only squirted a couple of times and the other said "always stay well hydrated". Well...duh...

We actually avoid profiles that mention squirting.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
"tells me I'm doing it right"

That is outright funny, since it is pee and incontinence it proves the person has a weak bladder. As far as doing it right, a women can pee anytime she wants to, they can fake a peeing orgasm, with less fuss than faking a non peeing orgasm.

God you guys that buy this shit is so fucking funny. I guess if a gal shit on you it would because "you were doing it right". :=D))))))

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Not into water sports. To each their own.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Pee or not pee, I really don't care. From my perspective, I tells me I'm doing it right. And that turns me on more than anything. My wife has both squirted and peed during sex and they did smell and taste different. This weekend, we had a new couple. She gushed all over me 3 times, of which 2 were while I was inside of her. Both she and I were incredibly turned on. After we cleaned up the floor, we enjoyed laying back and watching her hubby and my wife play. Really hot!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(357 posts)
Pee? Not Pee? From what I've read it is chemically not the same as pee although it does come out of the urethra so it's not coming from the woman's Bartholin's gland (two openings that are slightly posterior and left and right lateral to the vaginal opening on the inside of the inner labia to provide some lubrication there). Prior to the Masters and Johnson studies of female sexual response in the 60's, the Bartholin's glands were thought to be responsible for lubricating the entire vaginal canal. Masters and Johnson proved that the internal vaginal lubrication came from a "seepage of a mucus-like fluid through the walls of the vagina" and not from a duct in the vagina. The lack of a duct opening is why anatomical science hadn't discovered it prior to their studies. It was only a reaction that was visible studying as it happened in a stimulated live female body. I think the female ejaculate (squirt) to be the same or similar process to what Masters and Johnson found lubricating the interior vagina but in the urethra. There is no duct there similar to the male Cowper's gland (which provides lubrication to the male urethra in the form of pre-ejaculate or "pre-cum") so anatomical science has yet to discover it. It is something that can only be studied as a live reaction similar to Masters and Johnson's studies of vaginal lubrication and not something that is going to be discovered by dissecting a corpse on a cold exam table. In truth, I really don't care what it is as long the woman is enjoying an intense orgasm. I am willing to admit that it may be pee, and all the speculation that it is not may exist just to put a women's mind in the right place to experiment with the sensation. After all people don't want to labeled as into "potty games", "golden showers", "piss play", or "watersports", but say your a "squirter" and you're perceived as sexy with a special skill. As to the question of whether an orgasm is necessary to squirt, I believe it is. Squirting without an orgasm is relaxation of the muscles and peeing and will come out in a constant stream. Squirting happens when a woman's pelvic muscles are contracting in orgasm and pulses out of the urethra. I love women who squirt. Ok, I love women in general, but a squirter gets me extra excited. I love squirters because it is a visual orgasm and I am a visually stimulated guy. I love it because I can feel it's warmth running over my body, down my balls and onto my ass or even onto my face and in my mouth if I'm performing cunninligus. I love it because a woman who squirts is extremely comfortable with her body and it's functions and therefore can relax and enjoy her orgasm to it's fullest extent. Too many women shut down their orgasm before they peak out of the fear of peeing. I tell women that I play with who are interested in squirting that they can squirt - every woman can. That it is all about what they do (or don't do - shut it down) and really isn't a skill or a trick that I make happen at all - it's all them. They have to want it to happen. I am simply providing a stimulus. Some girls squirt with clitoral stimulation and others squirt with g-spot stimulation - some both and/or together. All they have to do is allow it to happen. It will make them feel like they are going to pee, and that at that point they should just allow it to happen. Don't worry about the mess, that's why we put towels down. If you do pee it isn't going to bother me because at that time you'll also be having a great orgasm that will be extremely hot for me and...well, we put towels down so it will clean up easily. Stop worrying - worry is stress and sex is not about stress but rather stress relief. Just go with the flow.

Plano TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Squirting is associated with orgasm. Guys think it is hot because they think that makes them super studs. But a woman can pee and the mythical squirting orgasm just like faking non peeing orgasm.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
It may also require a stack of bath towels, a few sets of sheets, and whatever urinalysis equipment necessary, beyond a drinking glass.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8719 posts)
I believe the only way to settle this once and for all is for me to travel to Illinois and meet hotnhorny11 and happyburbs in person and do some deep, penetrating research. This may require a side by side double-blind(folded) experiment, all in the name of science of course.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
*no one wants to be known as a pee'er* bingo!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2118 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 237   End
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt