Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"most of the guys in this thread make it their life mission to get their woman to squirt."

And a few who could not care less. We seem to be revisiting all our favorite things to debate on the sls forums. It's funny to look back over the past 10 years and look at how many of these topics are repeated over and over, often by people who have now been gone for years, but the topic lives on.

My lady would take the Pirategirl approach. It is not her thing, and she isn't goong to debate it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6246 posts)
"So its piss with some minor secretions, great ."

Please go back and read again. Just because it comes from the same place does not make it the same fluid. Furthermore there are no large scale statistically relevant studies. Just because your first hit on Google showed one small french study, does not make it true. Yes, it is 2015 and believe it or not, there are still things we do not understand about the human body.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
"Go to wikipedia and read up on female ejaculation. It is quite a long read. Those of you who are convinced one way or another are simply a little ignorant. The scientific community has not been able to figure out yet what exactly it is, even though there are some theories, but no large scale scientific studies exist. So for anyone here to assume they know because they work in the medical field is a bit ludicrous. From someone who has tasted it on several occasions, it is slightly sweet with a complete absence of ammonia. So most likely it is not pee, but again no one really knows for sure. In our experience it is a really powerful sensation that coincides with orgasm. Just our 2 cents. "

If it shoots out with force, its pee. First hit on google for female ejaculation was a French study on it.

"So, what were the results? Let’s start with the facts from above: During sexual excitement, the women’s empty bladders filled up, and then, after they’d squirted, they were empty again—just as they’d been after they peed the first time. Which suggests that the women were probably releasing urine. But! There’s a caveat. The scientists also found that there was small amount of “prostatic secretions”—fluid from the prostate gland—in the fluid sample, which means that squirting is actually a combo of both pee and “prostatic secretions.” “Our results lead us to conclude that squirting and the so-called ‘female ejaculation’ essentially are two distinct events,” say the study authors."

So its piss with some minor secretions, great .

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Ha ha! Sweetjzbelle. Great Minds think alike..... And JDark do weigh in more on these fora matters ;)

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(138 posts)
Ha ha! Sweetjzbelle. Great Minds think alike..... And JDark do weigh in more on these fora matters ;)

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(138 posts)
Rosie .. I had pretty much the same experience.. He just wouldn't believe I had no interest and wouldn't stop so I peed on him..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
Haha, thank you DD. Looking at your profile, we wish we were closer to Texas. Lol.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have not made up my mind on this matter but I've read up on the controversy. I sure do like the fact that it is bringing hot newbies to the fora out.

Welcome Bonita!

Denver CO
Username hidden
(537 posts)
Go to wikipedia and read up on female ejaculation. It is quite a long read. Those of you who are convinced one way or another are simply a little ignorant. The scientific community has not been able to figure out yet what exactly it is, even though there are some theories, but no large scale scientific studies exist. So for anyone here to assume they know because they work in the medical field is a bit ludicrous. From someone who has tasted it on several occasions, it is slightly sweet with a complete absence of ammonia. So most likely it is not pee, but again no one really knows for sure. In our experience it is a really powerful sensation that coincides with orgasm. Just our 2 cents.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
DD, i agree.

welcome jdark.

rest of y'all. carry on the "it's pee". "no it's not!". debate

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 361   End
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt