Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do_you_enjoy_women_who_squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 39  Next »
1 to 10 of 382
User Details are only visible to members.
Without a doubt I like when a woman squirts . I do find it a turn on when she squirts . It makes me keep going , so she will squirt again , and again.

Waynesboro MS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Without a doubt dislike

Renfrew PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Posted this somewhere recently, can't remember where, but I have had to rethink this issue. I have never been a big fan of it, however, after having experienced it a few times with some of our favorite playmates, I can say it really doesn't bother me. I just wait for it to pass, dry everything off and get back to work. It is nice to have a warning before it happens, but I agree with the lovely LR, it does have a sweet taste. I know because on at least one occasion, my warning came a little late. lol. It doesn't surprise me though since I know that sugar will sometimes settle in the lower area of the bladder even when mostly empty. Not something we seek, but not something that bothers me either.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
241fun, same here , we say thanks but no thanks

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2468 posts)
Have to agree with you LR

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Personally, I kinda like it. It's how I know I got it right. It's tasty too!

LR

Username hidden
(60 posts)
I had a date some years ago squirt on the cloth seats of my car..... Sure made a lasting impression...

Harrison OH
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I must be the minority. I’m the male 1/2 of this couple, and I really have no desire to be with a woman that does this. No offense to anyone that does, but it’s not my thing, and I think it would put a “damper” (pun intended) on the evening. My wife can cum 5-7 times a night with me, and I have no need to “try and make her or anyone else squirt”. We’ve actually turned down playmates because of it. To each his own, but it’s just not for us...

Gardner MA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
My girl squirts, but not all of the time. If we rent a vanilla room, its 2 double beds. One for play, one dry :) Hotel take over, give us a king (hard to get 2 or 3 couples on a double bed). Yes I do enjoy a squirter. But I don't try to make it happen. Every person is different, and I wish some guys would not be on a mission. Recently we had a same bed swap with a hot couple. We were playing, and she (other wife) flooded the bed. Her husband looked some what surprised. Then, my wife started to squirt, as he was fucking her :0 We played for another 30 minutes. OMG, the sheets were soaked. But this party has sheet covers on the blow up beds. so we cleaned up, and let the next couple have a dry place. Don't care about the pee/no pee debate. It is fucking cool :)

For the record, when she squirts, it tastes like strawberry margarita :) check out our profile :) :)

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I tried to teach myself to do this a long time ago w/o success. However, I had a recent experience and by the look of the sheets, I thought, damn did I squirt. Anyway, I was so filled with guilt from destroying the sheets I told my counterpart that I would take them home along with the towels and wash everything. That was a first.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 39  Next »
1 to 10 of 382
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy