Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 282   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have drained mrs Sogood dry as well. I know that I can get mrs Sogood to squirt in less than 20 seconds. If she completely empties her bladder before, how does almost a cup of fluid come out 20 seconds later, and again and again? I know I can get her to squirt 5 or 6 times in a minute. I can't believe the renal system can filter that much fluid in less than a minute. Also she has had bladder ultrasounds for female issues and her bladder had nothing in it post void.

And I'm a physician although not an obgyn or urologist. I did casually ask an obgyn colleague about this phenomenon and he didnt have an answer although he did mention other patients asked about it as well.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Its not unlimited..i have drained Debbie dry at our last party..her last orgasm was dry, not a drop.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(385 posts)
ummm ok dr 2cutenfit

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
Says Dr Copnkitten.. Does the misses even squirt? Have you ever seen it? My beautiful girl just squirted an hour ago for the hundredth time (more like 2 or 300th but don't hold me to it) and had just emptied her bladder prior, it was clear and in no way smelled like urine. I've looked into this many times over and continue to follow findings. There are SO many things that the human body does that has even the most knowledgable people alive scratching their heads. Whatever the case may be all I know is I love making her squirt and she loves the powerful orgasm that comes with it.. PS. Did you know that the human body is made up of 75% water? And your brain is made up of 80%.. I Don't think those numbers have anything to do with urine in your bladder..

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(89 posts)
you keep telling yourself that, but there is no where in the human body to hold that much liquid except the bladder

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
Nca hit the nail right on the head! I want to add that a woman relaxes her body and usually pushes to expel the liquid and at times MAY release some urine at the same time.

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(89 posts)
The fluid that a woman squirts is like that of prostate fluid in men.

Now, researchers believe that female ejaculate is produced by the Skene's glands, which are located near a woman's urethra and are made of tissue that's similar in composition to a man's prostate gland. These researchers point to chemical analysis of female ejaculate that reveals the presence of high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase (a chemical secreted by the prostate gland and found in semen). This would seem to indicate that a woman's ejaculation is similar in composition to semen — without the sperm, of course. Female ejaculate is not pee. It's generally clear or somewhat milky and nearly odorless.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(385 posts)
There's only one thing I know to be factual concerning squirters. If someine tells you it's not pee, just nod and smile, because regardless what proof you bring to the discussion, you will never change their minds.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5546 posts)
Mrs sexy's name must be Debbie!!

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(385 posts)
One thing is fact all truth is maligned at 1st and yeah my Baby has soaked some beds

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(410 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 282   End
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt