Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 321   End
User Details are only visible to members.
or breaking a hip. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5975 posts)
Probably afraid of heights.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9653 posts)
someone (s)?

and what's with the train fucking? is this the "mature" folks version of the mile high club?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5975 posts)
" we really need to find you two something to do"

I think you mean *someone*. We need to find them *someone* to do.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1473 posts)
lol. we really need to find you two something to do.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5975 posts)
Our goal is to make girls laugh so hard that they pee in their pants. But we might settle for making them emit funny little farts too.

A.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
my lady has never, and probably will never squirt unless it is at some point a health issue in our old age. if we live that long, i'm pretty sure i'll be squirting long before she is. she simply has no interest in it. she loves to fuck guys who are good at it and have something nice to do it with. she is fortunate to be able to have orgasms both orally and vaginally. in the seven years we've been in the lifestyle we have never felt we were missing out on anything due to her lack of interest in squirting nor has anyone ever attempted to make us feel that way. perhaps folks are different in your neck of the woods. that's a shame, but I would be hard pressed to imagine that a lady as attractive as yours is missing out on much, regardless what anyone thinks.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5975 posts)
"who cares, why can't we just enjoy that it does..... "

Me, not because I care what others do, but the idea that women are "missing out" because they don't squirt gets annoying and I see it a lot in swinging. If I wanted to be peed on, I'd have put it in our profile.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We don't know where it comes from! But we don't really care either..Lol.. We have never had anybody complain yet. When they find out she squirts they want to get her there and be part of the fun. It's all good.

Cave Creek AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
i have to say this has been an educational journey for me. there was a time when I used to say, "nah, pass." (and it isn't hard to find me in old threads saying that), but I cannot dismiss it so easily any more because at least two of my favorite and hottest playmates are serious squirters.

the bottom line for me these days is that I just do not care. I can say at least with my squirting playmates, it absolutely does not smell, look, or taste like pee. (yes, sometimes it can catch you by surprise). and that is what is important to me. I am not into watersports, nor will I ever be. but I have come to accept that women who squirt are part of this lifestyle. I completely understand those like Sweetjez who still pass on those folks, but if we were to do that, we'd be missing out on some of the sweetest little fuck bunnies we have come to know and appreciate so much. it happens, you clean things up a little as best you can, and you drive on. to each his/her own. as usual, people fuss, fight, and get rude with each other over the silliest of things.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5975 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 321   End
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt