Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do_you_enjoy_women_who_squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 42  Next »
1 to 10 of 417
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell no go pee in your own bed

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6170 posts)
I've only had two experiences.

First one was in a FMF threesome while single. The lady was riding cowgirl, and GUSHED what seemed to be a bucketful. I was not forewarned of her abilities, and it truly caught me off-guard. Needless to say I was now laying in a very wet spot. Lol

The second was while playing with another lady solo with a Celebrator II vibrator. That'll teach me to have my face in close proximity to her pussy. Lol. Got it right in the eye. Smh

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Yes Yes and Yes, love that warm wet slippery feeling, oh so good.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Love it

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Based on what "shesmooth" posted I sure would not want to be with a woman who "squirted" who had eaten Asparagus ...........

Harrison OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
And btw, Kate does not feel the same as I do concerning her comfort level with squirting. She doesn't do it, and she pretty much wants nothing to do with it during play or elsewhere.

And for the record, K has been a highly degreed medical professional for a looooooong time. She of course, understands that it is pee as well.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7226 posts)
It is pee, AND it's okay. Why do people stress so much over this ludicris debate of pee/not pee?

For the "not pee" crowd, as soon as you can point out the mystery organ that has been overlooked for a thousand years of anatomy research which is housing this fluid, I'm on board.

Until this, maybe you could.just consider that it IS pee, and it is okay. I am diabetic. If I eat pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast, (which I never do anymore), guess what my pee will smell like for the rest of the day? That's right, maple syrup. Certain kinds of sugars tend to sit at the bottom of the bladder like sand in a glass of water. Only when you purge the very bottom of her bladder will this sugary urine evacuate. And that is why it so often tastes sweet. Because it is. And it is also pee.

Prolly wouldn't be crazy about it with strangers at the club if we were not warned, but with friends and playmates we know and enjoy, I have no problem with it.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7226 posts)
I absolutely enjoy the women that squirt. They have been some of the most passionate lovers that I have ever experienced. Some squirt easily and some, like my own E. squirt at various and unpredictable times. It is so much fun to feel that kind of passion!

Centralia WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Laughed so hard i squirted down one leg....

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2534 posts)
its cute don't you think ? Kind of like me LOL hahaha

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6170 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 42  Next »
1 to 10 of 417
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.