Do you enjoy women who squirt : Swingers Discussion 127521
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDo you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 203   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wife doesn't squirt, but I absolutely love it. The wetter the better, as long as there's something protecting the sheets. For the record, with the women we've been with who squirt, there does seem to be a difference between how they squirt depending on where they are stimulated, i.e. lower down, G Spot massage, etc.

New York NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hotcpl, I was just discussing the recent drought in New Orleans, and don't you just come along with a potential solution?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7649 posts)
Wife is a squirter, at least she used to be. That is one reason we are in the LS. I get so turned on when she squirts because I know she is really turned on. She squirts a ton when she is with someone that really turns her on, and with me afterward.

Ocean Springs MS
Username hidden
(4 posts)
In a couple of words...FUCK YES!!!

Greer SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Just experienced this for the first time a couple months ago ... very cool. Both of my bi gal-pals squirt. We just soaked two motel room beds last night while with a couple. They gave me another of their bukake-ish experiences ... :) And due to the liquid repelling bed spreads, we had to be careful walking around on the floor! That stuff makes it slippery even after you wipe it up!!

But ... for me, anyway, it's the moaning & shuddering while I hold on that are best :)

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Wife squirts. I love it, and frankly I get worried when my partner isn't soaked because I worry that she isn't excited. I think I've been well trained.

Atlantic Bch SC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I'm pretty shallow when it comes to sex as well, its the most fun you can have per dollar spent :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
I guess I should add, I have no concern with "incidental" squirting any more than "incidental" contact with another guy during group play. But if we're going to need a canoe to get out of the room when playtime is over, i'll likely pass. not because I think it's gross, or it's pee or anything, but because I know it will be a distraction for me and I will probably lose my erection.

doesn't mean i'm done, but I might need a sammich.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4665 posts)
in our experience, squirters typically keep plenty of towels on hand for playtime.

I like to joke about the squirting, but here's how truly shallow I am about this little hobby we participate in. the hotter she is, the more i'm willing to deal with... to a point.

and our favorite playmates are the ones who are just as shallow. it's just sex.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4665 posts)
LOL how do you manage the squirting wo ruining your mattress? Put plastic under it? I have one of those sponge temperpedic ones, expensive to replace lol.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1733 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 203   End
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt