Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 303   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dover you don't have a biology degree do you :)

I'm glad you determined its not pee. When analyzed, its always "dilute urine". I don't care if people like it or not, what I do care about is trying to teach women who don't that they are missing out because they don't piss while cumming. Funny thing about "how to squirt" help guides is they say to let go... like you were peeing..

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(57 posts)
I have been with a lot of women who have squirted with me. And no it is not pee. Most squirted while I had them from behind, only problem is the bed gets so wet. Solution I now put a pad down. Others have squirted with the use of a vibrator used on her sweet spot. The coolest is when it is their first time squirting or as I have found out it was their first real climax. So, yes I love being with a squirter!

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(29 posts)
In other news, 100% of men are incompetent during orgasm as there is only enough blood in a man's body to operate one "head" at a time.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1063 posts)
INCONTINENT (damn auto correct and lack of edit button)

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Whats funny is you go into urology literature, some 30% of women are known to be incompetent during orgasm, and this often increases after childbirth.

So yea, I wonder what % of women squirt ...

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(57 posts)
If a woman can dispense that much fluid, what mystery gland/organ (besides the bladder) is it coming from?

exactly!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2287 posts)
still no

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7693 posts)
Now you pee drinkers are just being disgusting! Once again people, let us observe the obvious. If a woman can dispense that much fluid, what mystery gland/organ (besides the bladder) is it coming from?

Just nasty.....

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(72 posts)
"Didn't care for the taste..."

It does seem to have a little "wang" to it, doesn't?

Listen, the best way to enjoy that wonderful mystery liquid of hers is to get yourself a glass next time. Catch as much as she can give you, and then just use it like tonic water as you mux everyone a drink. I'd go with something fruity. Now the best part is that you tell no one of your special ingrediant until everyone has finished their drinks.

It's a hoot! You'll see. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5803 posts)
Will I must say that I have only gotten my wife to squirt once and it was wonderful. Would love for her to do it more often but guess I don't know the secret. However every time she rides me she is close to squirting and she is extremely wet. Guess wet is next best thing to squirting.

Peterborough Canada
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 303   End
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt