Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do_you_enjoy_women_who_squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 43  Next »
1 to 10 of 430
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. might, but I don't

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5173 posts)
It's not always pee...

onlinelibrary.wiley.c om/doi/10.1111/jsm.12799/abstract

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19776 posts)
"squirt angels"

Wtf? The last squirter chick I knew was sweet, but not exactly angelic.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
Some years ago I hooked up with a girl and we got a motel room. She was a high volume squirter. I later got an additional charge added to my credit card for additional cleanup.......

Burlington KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"it's pee!"

the eternal debate returns....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12015 posts)
It's urine. If you're into it, enjoy, but it's not a mystery or an indication of heightened sexual abilities. Search the web and see the studies and conclusions.

I've been with a couple of women that gush/squirt. The novelty wore off quickly and it became a bit of a turn off for me,

New York NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Kegels. Strengthen that muscle.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
I was with this woman having a good time when suddenly the entire bed was wet. As a medical man, knowing that she has children, I thought it might be stress incontinence. However, upon further inspection I realize this was not the issue. I had heard of female ejaculation but had never had the opportunity to experience myself. Interestingly, my lady was embarrassed by it telling me that it occurred when she was very exacted. Being the kinky sort that I am, I told her that it was great and asked her to do it again!

Since that time I have been lucky enough to have a number of women who could squirt. I even had the opportunity to video tape it (with permission of course.)

Now, the squirter of all squirter is Bonnie Rotten. I mean she squirts par excellence! I highly recommend those who are connoisseurs of squirting to watch her videos. They are a mouthful!

Montgomery Village MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Um.. no. I (husband) can soldier through it with reckless abandon if it's not that bad but last time I ran into a gusher I almost projectile vomited.. but didn't. Worse we hosted the other couple in our room and I had to sleep in the wet spot. Um.. fuck that.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1289 posts)
We stay away from those who are unto this.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 43  Next »
1 to 10 of 430
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.