Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 292   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HOT!!! Nuff said . . . Tink is a veritable fountain and anyone who doesn't want to be with her/us because she squirts is free to do so. Hell, she probably wouldn't be turned on enough anyway.

One of MY fantasies is to see her get as drenched by another woman as she drenches me!!!!

OBTW, Charlie, next time we're back to my old stomping grounds on FMB we may have to drop you a note :) :)

Froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Naked women who are sexual are so beautiful and so much fun....how they orgasm is nothing to how lovely they look..

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1118 posts)
It is very hot when your woman squirts or gushes. It is an exceptional orgasm for her. She usually gushed at least 5 times in a row.

I have been with 3 women that squirt and all three had multiple intense orgasms.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
NO

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7488 posts)
OHHH well now there is only one friend that i trust that deeply.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1118 posts)
@ncal . The word friend is thrown around a lot but a friend as you mentioned is someone that you share intimate things with someone you would risk your life for. Now I am aquatinted with a lot of people but I wouldn't share shit with them but most would consider them friends. If I'm your friend I'll always have your back

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(751 posts)
LOL cougar, same here, only friends are those in our dancing club, swing club, diving club and a few close shroom hunters!

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1118 posts)
@sweet. I stay away from all that disagree with me lol. Thus I have very few friends just the way I planned it.

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(751 posts)
People that enjoy it don't want to know its piss and will never admit it. We just stay away from these ppl.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2255 posts)
I was reading through this thread again and I agree with one poster to far down to remember who but they said it was an un winnable argument. Not in my mind but yes in others I am in the definitely not piss camp. There is one thing that I think didn't get the attention it should have. and that is fart are very funny my oldest grandchild is a 16 year old male and when him and I are together we are identical. That makes his Mom and Nan real happy lol. We do all sorts of ignorant shit like box,shoot hoops, play catch and have burping and farting contest. I'll tell ya he is good lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(751 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 292   End
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt