Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do_you_enjoy_women_who_squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 43  Next »
1 to 10 of 422
User Details are only visible to members.
Um.. no. I (husband) can soldier through it with reckless abandon if it's not that bad but last time I ran into a gusher I almost projectile vomited.. but didn't. Worse we hosted the other couple in our room and I had to sleep in the wet spot. Um.. fuck that.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1278 posts)
We stay away from those who are unto this.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2562 posts)
Absolutely! When I was 23 I was dating a 43 year old and she squirted like a fire hose. We put plastic sheets on the bed under the regular sheets and used to make squirt angels on the sheets! She was awesome and i miss her.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hell Yes, I love it.. We lay down plastic then cover it with an old bed spread. My wife will flood the bed if not, very hot if you ask me!

Cave Creek AZ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I love it when M squirts. I'll have her do it on my face when doing oral on her. When she sits on the bathroom counter and I get into her there, it splashes on my balls and runs down my legs (tile floor). We just prepare by having plenty of towels on hand. LOVE IT. Lets me know I'm doing it right!

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hell no go pee in your own bed

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6511 posts)
I've only had two experiences.

First one was in a FMF threesome while single. The lady was riding cowgirl, and GUSHED what seemed to be a bucketful. I was not forewarned of her abilities, and it truly caught me off-guard. Needless to say I was now laying in a very wet spot. Lol

The second was while playing with another lady solo with a Celebrator II vibrator. That'll teach me to have my face in close proximity to her pussy. Lol. Got it right in the eye. Smh

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Yes Yes and Yes, love that warm wet slippery feeling, oh so good.

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Love it

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Based on what "shesmooth" posted I sure would not want to be with a woman who "squirted" who had eaten Asparagus ...........

Harrison OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 43  Next »
1 to 10 of 422
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.