Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do_you_enjoy_women_who_squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 49  Next »
1 to 10 of 490
User Details are only visible to members.
Absolutely brilliant reasoning. End of discussion, lol.

Username hidden
(16 posts)
...or pee. Hot or otherwise.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12544 posts)
Scamp, "There, I fixed it for you. Thank you for finally admitting it. Now go back to fucking your squinters."

Here is to cum in your eye. LOL

Jester

Quartzsite AZ
Username hidden
(307 posts)
We've found 100% of all people agree. If you don't like squirters it's pee and if you like squirters it's not pee. Fairly simple.

Elton PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
"For people who post without knowing what they are talking about (are) just plain stupid."

There, I fixed it for you. Thank you for finally admitting it. Now go back to fucking your squinters.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5015 posts)
True female ejaculation is a small amount of thick fluid secreted around the time of orgasm for most women. It originates in the glands found within the erectile tissue surrounding the urethra that are analogous to the prostate in men, and it even has PSA (prostate-specific antigen) in it.

For people who post without knowing what they are talking about and are to..well unable to look anything up on the internet to find out. Anyone who has fucked a squinter knows its not pee, to say its pee is just plain stupid.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3854 posts)
The bottom line though is if you and your partner (s) enjoy it, who cares where it comes from?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5015 posts)
The skene glands are the size of a pea and produce no more than 3-5 ml of liquid. Squirting is usually 50 to 100 times that much.

A popular misconception.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5015 posts)
Skenes glands.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
Isn't it the Skene glands?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1877 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 49  Next »
1 to 10 of 490
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.