Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do_you_enjoy_women_who_squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 53  Next »
1 to 10 of 529
User Details are only visible to members.
Being married to one (ok squirt is not right .. gush) I am great with it! But I did make sure it is known in our profile .. just like me being on smaller size .. squirting may be a turn off for some and rather them know up front!

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
No. Def turn off.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
If you think squirting is rare, you have to cum to New England. More than 50% of the couples we have played with are squirters. No kidding!!! Must be something in the water :)

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(263 posts)
I love it. It’s definitely not pee

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3058 posts)
Love it

Middleton MA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
It's pee

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(561 posts)
I guess I've been lucky. I've been with a few, maybe 5 or so in almost 40 years of playing. It's an amazing experience and it's NOT urine. It's pretty much odorless and has a mild taste like a woman's lube basically. I think it comes from the same gland. Only one woman actually sprayed like, across the room. Most of the others squirted a foot or two in or on the bed. It's soooo damn hot !!

Clifton NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Women who squirt are rare. In our old group only one woman squirted out of 200 in the group. In 27 years of swinging I can only remember a few women who really squirted and soaked the sheets.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7520 posts)
By this you would think every woman squirts. I have had two in my lifetime one was small amounts and the other you needed towels if you were not swallowing. She gave such good head and swallowed every drop so I did the same for her.

Maplewood MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Puppy pads are a life savor

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3058 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 53  Next »
1 to 10 of 529
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.