Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Do you enjoy women who squirt
TOPIC: Do_you_enjoy_women_who_squirt
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, do you like women who squirt? Does it turn you on or off and why does it? We do not want to discuss weather it is pee or cum here that is for another topic in the other forum. Me personally it turns me on when a woman is riding me and squirts all over me. I just find it so hot. what is your opinion of it?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
1 to 10 of 400
User Details are only visible to members.
Been there done that, it's pee, none of the guys would admit it, but since I was the one peeing so they would stop the "oh its gonna be great" I know for certain it's pee,, and many other women have said the same , if you like it kewl.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2511 posts)
Scott,

Excellent post. Although you probably will re-start the pee/not pee debate. Those of us that like to please the ladies in that way can tell by the taste. It is much sweeter than urine. I agree (and have experienced) most of what you are talking about. Being with a squirter, I do know that if the technique is wrong, a squirter will NOT squirt. If a guy is trying too hard, the relaxation factor is not there, and it won't happen. There are exceptions to every rule. Some women say they do not orgasm, at all.

As a guy, it is the highest compliment to have a lady squirt. As you stated, it can be draining (OK, that's funny). My wife will need to re-hydrate, and feels like she just ran miles. Once the squirting starts, it is the beginning of a multi-orgasm session. My girl squirts more by fingering than with intercourse. Although we did play with a couple, and his wife was like a sprinkler, and squirted during intercourse. My wife did the same for him. That was one hell of a night :)

The best part is going down on her after she has soaked the bed. It helps roll her into her next (squirting) orgasm. Even if she is "tapping out". Although, when she starts squirting, se can do nothing else, so she stops sucking my cock, but will resume once the "wave" has passed.

Hot HOT HOT!!!!!!

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
OK so here goes..I am the husband of a multi orgasmic squirted.we have been together over 20 years and she was not always that way.no it is not pee..I can argue the facts on that when someone starts another thread for it..but anyway all women can squirt and there is a way to make it happen but the problem is women most time will not relax enough for it to happen.squirting is an actual vaginal and cervical orgasm as opposed to a clitoral orgasm.when you hit the g spot on a woman repeatedly during sex she will be open to that type of squirting orgasm..but..most women confuse The feeling of a vaginal irgasm with the feeling that they have to pee and lock up which prevents it from ever happening. Women when you feel it coming on go against your gut feeling to clench up like your going to pee yourself and relax..you will have the hardest squirting orgasm of your life. It will be a full body orgasm and will literally drain tour energy! Now I have a naturally curved straight up cock which makes it easy for me to hit the g spot for that type of orgasm with my wife or any other woman.but if you do not or are smaller..merely put a few pillows under her ass in the missionary position and you will hit the spot.if you do not..you will know if you hit it and so will she..but if not then put her legs up in the air around your neck and you will get it that way..now that everyone knows how to give a woman the best orgasm of their life.. you tell me if it's a turn on or turn off!! Me personally not to brag but in a normal sex session she orgasms around 10 times. Which 3 to 5 of those orgasms are squirting. And when she is done Sue feels like she has had a full work over.. rode hard and put away wet literally! Its exhausting on her but it has brought us as close to enlightenment as humanly possible!! I love it..she loves it!! And you will love it too!! So what I out extra towels down on the bed before we have sex and if it's spur of the moment oh well the sheets get completely soaked thru..we have a rubber mattress pad on it for that reason..which we we're going thru mattresses every six months to a year from ruining them. It honestly to me and to her is as close as two people can get emotionally physically and mentally..and when we full swap we make sure to tell them of her orgasms because it's funny to us tidal waving someone that's going down on her hut some people are not too happy that we didn't say anything..so now we come with a warning label. Lol..and when I'm with another woman I try to give her that experience as well..sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but again you have to be open to it.if you start having squirting orgasms just make sure to up your daily intake of fluid each day by two to three water bottles. It can be a lot and the fluid does come from inside your body and if it's summer you will most definitely dehydrate yourself!! Trust me..try it awhile and it will be the closest you ever felt to your partner.. I should charge for this but I am a half full glass kind of guy..pass it on..tuenworld needs more orgasms!! The world will be a much happier place with more happy satisfied women in it.happy wife happy life..bow go forth and happy humping and enough with the ewww u don't like all the fluid stuff!! It gets the bed wet!! Your wife takes cum shots to the face because she knows it turns you on..so return the favor for God sake and take a cum shot for her will you!! I'm done my.rant and Kay karma bless us with a unicorn in our bed tonight!! Nah...unicorns are fictional mythical creatures..squirters are real and they are not pee and they fucking rock my world!!!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
No you don't it really Urine .FACT

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5829 posts)
I've never been with a woman that squirts, sounds hot, I'm up for finding out :)

North Smithfield RI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
It's hot

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(463 posts)
I love when my wife squirts. It doesn't happen often but when she's close, she'll let me know so I can lick up as much of it as I can.. I've also had her piss and I can tell you its not the same. Different flavor all together.

North Hills CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Lots of towels Inez. Southboy would be up for the challenge. We would blow his mind.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(463 posts)
Having never experienced a squirter, it's another thing on my to do list. Any volunteers to help make it a reality?

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
Sure honey your bed would be fine LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5829 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
1 to 10 of 400
TOPIC: Do you enjoy women who squirt
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.