Do any of you wax : Swingers Discussion 2077591031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDo any of you wax
TOPIC: Do any of you wax
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I spent most of my adult life with a woman who sported what could best be called the forest primeval. For years, I tried to get her to groom...shave, trim, make it a part of play...She'd have none of it. I didn't nag as much as suggest. Thankfully, she, and that "style" have gone the way of the 70's. Personally, I groom/shave. In the past, I've waxed, leaving a little soul patch, and would continue to do so, if I didn't battle the grow-back rash. The pain, like that from a tatt or piercing, dwells more in the mind. At least that's been my experience. I understand that it's all subjective.

I figure what's good for the goose...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8067 posts)
"A man is at his best when he is hairiest. "

good luck finding women who agree with this statement. While I'm not against some well maintained hair on a man you resemble a grizzly and I'm not interested.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
Men waxing is ridiculous. Be a man. Or, has that been taken away in this ever growing metrosexual society, too?

A man is at his best when he is hairiest.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
No way.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Mostly I shave however I have waxed my chest...it hurts. But it's so worth it. The hair grows back finer and much slower. It's not prickly since the hair was pulled off at the root instead of being cut.

I wouldn't wax my lower bits though. I have a high pain threshold but...just no.

University Place WA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I'll take a pass on the waxing bit...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Oh hell no! I am not Chewy Bacca by any means but I have more hair on my back than a lot of men have on their chest. Also a past g-friend of mine had played with a couple and I thought every thing has gone well. Later that night she explained that she had not enjoyed it and did not want another round. He had razor stubble all over his body....

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
No, as long as you use it on skin that is thicker like back, chest, legs, etc you're fine. Don't use it in sensative areas though or it will burn. although there is cream for women's lips and brows you could prob use "down there". But I've not used it. Just a razor for me.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Waxing works great for the back and ass. I have had my back done about 12 times or so over the years and it is very light and fine now when it comes in, so I do it less and less.

Laser is not worth the money and not permanent.

I would not consider having a male Brazilian since the pain is described as "excruciating."

Had the upper part of my chest done since the aesthetician suggested trying a small bit first. We decided not to go any further :)

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
My bodybuilding friends turned me on to ( zeet ) hair removal cream it works great...and do not use it on your balls ...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
TOPIC: Do any of you wax