Do any of you wax : Swingers Discussion 2077591021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDo any of you wax
TOPIC: Do any of you wax
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had shaved downstairs for years (right after a delicious lady told me that she would be down stairs more often if she didn't have to contend with "hair balls"). So the motivation was there to keep it bare, but later I tried waxing (actually I went to an aesthetician who did Brazillians for both women and men...at the time I was her only straight male customer). It hurt a bit, but I'm sure it is nothing worse than what the ladies feel. The toughest part (note I didn't say the "hardest" part,LOL..after all, my aesthetician IS an attractive young woman) is the balls...the skin stretches so much before the hair comes out that it reminds me of an old fashioned window shade...tug it way down and then SMACK!! it goes flying back to where it was. But as was mentioned before, it becomes less painful the more often it is done, and the hair thins so it is less andless effort each time. When it grows back in it is softer and not itchy like when you are overdue for a shave.

It leaves a much better feel than shaving. That 5 o'clock shadow itches and gives the girls stubble burn. Plus it makes your junk look bigger when it isn't peeking out of the forrest,LOL.

I just figure "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander" and if it encourages the ladies to spend more time down there for a nice slow BJ, call me a martyr, but....I'm willing to get it done.

Oh and BTW, get the nose and ears done while you are at it, it keeps you younger looking.

North Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Hubby gets everything waxed and more than half doesn't grow back anymore. What does come back is softer and finer. I actually told him he didn't need to wax if it hurt too much. He does this on his own volition. He also gets his ears, eyebrows and nose waxed. He says it hurts lots more getting his ears waxed than down below andout really doesn't hurt much anymore. Getting waxed all the way back is much cleaner feeling too.

I've gotten everything waxed for about 10 years and it doesn't hurt at all anymore.

The key is to making sure you get someone experienced in brazilians and who uses high quality wax.

Easy peasy!

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(174 posts)
Hubby gets everything waxed and more than half doesn't grow back anymore. What does come back is softer and finer. I actually told him he didn't need to wax if it hurt too much. He does this on his own volition. He also gets his ears, eyebrows and nose waxed. He says it hurts lots more getting his ears waxed than down below andout really doesn't hurt much anymore. Getting waxed all the way back is much cleaner feeling too.

I've gotten everything waxed for about 10 years and it doesn't hurt at all anymore.

The key is to making sure you get someone experienced in brazilians and who uses high quality wax.

Easy peasy!

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(174 posts)
PG....The post is just a joke. The quote is a play on words from MLK's 'I Have a Dream' speech. :-)

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(126 posts)
" I dream of a society where a man is judged by the actions of his heart and not the hair on his skin. :-) "

its not a judgement, its a preference and something that either turns us on or off. Personally excessive hair on a man is a turnoff for me.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
Have to agree on the hairlessness - if that is even a real word. Women seem to prefer it so they get what they want if I am going to get what I want. ;)

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
Everyone has preferences, embrace your hairiness while I embrace the women who prefer trimmed and shaved! ------------------------ Bwah ha ha ha

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Everyone has preferences, embrace your hairiness while I embrace the women who prefer trimmed and shaved!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It gets cold and windy here near Lake Erie. A man needs a bit of fur to fight off the elements. I am simply representing the men of America who suffer daily from being ostracized simply because they have been stricken with disturbing condition of hirsutism. I dream of a society where a man is judged by the actions of his heart and not the hair on his skin. :-)

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(126 posts)
I've never waxed but do trim above and shave below.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
TOPIC: Do any of you wax