Do any of you wax : Swingers Discussion 2077591041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDo any of you wax
TOPIC: Do any of you wax
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 45 of 45 
User Details are only visible to members.
it doesn't grow back very FAST back there. Darn spell check.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
No shave mostly. maybe twice a summer I use the industrial strength nair on my back. It doesn't grow back very face back there. lather it on. wait 3 mins, get in the show, and off it comes.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
"I have thought of the No No but wondering when the hair does come back in if it is like razor stubble which itches like hell?! "

I don't know, because I have not personally tried it. It seems to me that itching would be minimized, though, with something like that. If I were you, I'd search it out on the web and see what the writeups and reviews (if any) say. I just saw that it has an extended trial period, with full-refund of price and shipping if you don't like how it works. The only thing I would worry about is over-using it during each session, because I think it might cause burning irritation of the skin. Probably have to trim with scissors, then make a few passes with the thing, buff off the crystalized hair, then repeat in a couple days, then again in two more days, until you are completely bare, then see how long it takes to come back and if there's any typical itching. The trial period is sixty or ninety days. Seems worth a try if you want to be bare and stay that way. Supposed to, over time, actually stop a lot of the hair from coming back at all. Read the web articles, ads and reviews.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Maybe you should look into that "No - No" thing that has been advertised. I read that it is a type of laser that targets the hair, crystalizing it and then you buff the residual stuff off with a fine, abrasive pad. The hair supposedly takes a long time to come back, and after a period of time, actually reduces the amount of hair that returns.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Hell no, did you ever watch the 40 yr. old virgin? There are other ways for me to deal with the hair problem, unless you're into that pain stuff. lol

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 45 of 45 
TOPIC: Do any of you wax