Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Did you meet your partner-spouse-SO in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Did_you_meet_your_partner-spouse-SO_in_the_lifestyle___
Created by: Menage_a_Trois
Original Starting post for this thread:
After watching Swingtown last week and the part where they showed Susan & Bruce "reconnecting" the morning after it got me to thinking........

Has anyone who met their partner/spouse or SO in the lifestyle and is currently doing the lifestyle together really ever experienced that level of "euphoria" that most couples who have been together a significant amount of time prior to doing the lifestyle seem to experience?

Just curious as to what others have experienced in similar situations........

Thanks.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't reply on your question, just want to say HEY!!! to Y'all, hope you are well!!!! Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
After watching Swingtown last week and the part where they showed Susan & Bruce "reconnecting" the morning after it got me to thinking........

Has anyone who met their partner/spouse or SO in the lifestyle and is currently doing the lifestyle together really ever experienced that level of "euphoria" that most couples who have been together a significant amount of time prior to doing the lifestyle seem to experience?

Just curious as to what others have experienced in similar situations........

Thanks.

Saginaw TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Did you meet your partner-spouse-SO in the lifestyle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.