Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › DVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP_(double_vaginal_penetration)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 33  Next »
92 to 101 of 323
User Details are only visible to members.
Seduduction4Two, How did you focus on the BBW part of my post? I fully realiize that that sexual organs are not directly related to height, weight, foot size, lenght of nose, race, etc. That being said, she is 5'9" tall and well muscled everywhere. Just looking for knowledge and advice, not for critiques of my questions. I'm estatic with the firmness and function of her vagina. Just wanted to know if there was some trick or technique to this or if others have discovered the same obstacle.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Yes long...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
long maybe but not large bobby. I would think length would make it easier but I'm no expert not on my fantasy list.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21085 posts)
Double vaginal penetration / sound wery nice / but for that game both dick need to be large.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
The wife is a BBW and has handled extra large dongs but we have tried to fit an average dildo and me and it was no go. She has never gone through childbirth but is this a relaxation problem or are some women too tight? Anal sex has always been hit and miss pain/pleasure wise also. Any advice?

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(107 posts)
We recently met a couple that is also fantasizing of this. We've done it before and are all to happy to help out with the fantasy.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1453 posts)
report back, as it's a fantasy of mine too

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
It was kinda a joke but I have had to tell guys to go wash off after anal during a GB. One would think it was common sense but then again, I've had guys show up at GBs without condoms!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I reread my post after reading yours, Nic. It does sound like we were all over the place without cleaning up. Her guy friend only plays with her if he wears a condom. There were frequent changes and I took breaks to clean up and watch. Mrs M creates a lake on whatever surface or person she's on during really good sex. We have to clean up frequently, but with two of us guys, it doesn't interrupt the fun.

Yuma AZ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Enjoy, it truly is mind-blowing for the woman having two inside her at once. SO hot.

BTW, hope you guys are washing up before going from DP to DVP

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 33  Next »
92 to 101 of 323
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.