Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk DVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Start   311 to 320 of 321   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hey as long as all three are comfortable so much the better.

It is outside my comfort zone. But we all know I'm a selfish prick.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Pussy... You go girl!!!! You expressed much better than I.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
A DVP would be beyond HOT if it was with two trusted single straight males that were able to just be in the moment and not get all flustered pushing their boundaries. Do you assume that it's not pushing the woman's boundaries too? Must we ask for the gay and bi guys to have this fantasy fulfilled? Most men claim that it's hot to see two women playing. I think the equivalent to this is two straight men participating in a DVP.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Rings,

Incidental contact is going to happen. Putting my cock in a pussy with another guys cock is to CLOSE for me and goes be on incidental contact.

I wouldnt aruge that the guys are bi or not, only they know what they are. For me it's way outside my comfort zone.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
just a thought .. What is the the acceptable distance a guy needs to be in order to not be consider "bi" . For women it is a given she is going to get close to a women...hm...

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
scotty there are many guys that will do it and they are straight. But then you would would argue that..lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
No i would not.

That is right up there with having sex with another guy for me. Gross.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
content... loosen up. I will ask my hubby if it freaked him out. But then remember we did not start out doing DVP. We did alot of other foreplay things before doing DVP. So maybe the guys were so primed from all the things I was doing to them that it did not matter...LMAO!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
This is the wife. And I have always wanted to try this. My husbanding wanting to make my wishes come true made this a happened. We did not discuss the issue of two dicks touching. But than it was not about him and the guys dicks touching it was about me and my pleasure. It was great!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
So far during all of our adventures, the only thing that has stopped us from fulfilling this fantasy of Ann's, is finding a guy with an average sized cock who doesn't mind cock to cock contact.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Start   311 to 320 of 321   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)