Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk DVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 308   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If she is real naughty or real nice, her list just might get checked twice;-)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3737 posts)
You'll be happier when you can say they've been checked off your bucket list.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Happy to say that both DP and DVP are on my bucket list...

J

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
One time i have sex with couple and when i have my dick in pussy husband push in ass... But it's no double... For m is close... :) some of you lady try dvp?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1169 posts)
we have done DVP a few times.....at first felt so fucking weird. but once you pass that "macho shit" is no big deal. is not like the other guy is fucking you. is more to see her taking two at once. just looking at her eyes, and listening the way she moans, is worth it.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
The part of the DVP that I enjoy is seeing the reaction of the female as she goes into orbit while having 2 dicks inside her. That, along with the tightness of the vagina with two cocks in there is what feels so good. As far as rubbing up against another guy's dick, if you are the guy on top (or in back), you do not really feel as though you are rubbing against another cock, it just feels like the vaginal walls. The guy on bottom really cannot move with two cocks in there, so the guy in back is creating all the motion (friction). Rubbing up against someone else's dick is not what is pleasurable for me, and every woman that I have ever done it with thoroughly enjoys a DVP, so, any discomfort from being so close to another guy is put aside for the pleasure of the female.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
"Having done DVP I can't imagine the logistics of a TVP, no where for the third guy to put his legs let alone get his cock close enough for penetration."

youjizz. com/videos/gangbang-triple-penetration-2175658.html

Skip to approx the 28:15 mark. Granted, she's not actually taking 3 in her vadge (in fact, I'm not even positive which hole is taking 2 and which only has 1) but I'd imagine that if she was willing/capable of taking all 3 in her vahjayjay, they would have been able to pull it off.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
M I know you are just trying to get a reaction but the next time B is inside you, slip a vibe in too. Yeah, it feels like that.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Since there are so many logistical issues with "triple" penetration, maybe its really "Trans Vestite Penetration"? :-)

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
I love this thread!

;)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 308   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)