DVP (double vaginal penetration) : Swingers Discussion 10505910291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   291 to 300 of 308   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Haha! I don't have any or I would. The man loves leather like no human on the earth ha. He asked me if I had any leather to wear and I said yes.......shoes! LOL. Thats about all the leather in my wardrobe. I'm more of a silk kind of girl. But yes, it honestly was kind of odd at first but when he walks away its totally cool with me. :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
ooo,, share the pictures!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Actually and in truth I'm good friends with a man who wears leather thongs. And he has a very nice butt. Nice eye candy that is ha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shell, funny as hell. But the leather thong on a guy might be interesting..hmm lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
"I need a man who is mature enough to know that because his penis touches another penis he is not going to have the urge to start listening to the Village People, wearing leather thongs and become a hair dresser named Fabio. "

ok that had me rolling on the floor laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
I disagree with you straight men saying that its "gay". MY GOD, for the love of all that is holy. HA! I mean if you are that homophobic about your penis coming into contact with another penis......to me thats just silly shit. Sorry guys, not trying to offend but DAMN. Ha. I'm just glad that us women aren't like that...if a female hand touches my boob I'm not going to take off running down IH35 in this great fear that now I'm a lesbian. Ummm. I do not feel that I have to track down a bisexual man in order to do a dvp. I need a man who is mature enough to know that because his penis touches another penis he is not going to have the urge to start listening to the Village People, wearing leather thongs and become a hair dresser named Fabio. Ha. Damn guys.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Scotty Scotty... what are we going to do with you. Women really do enjoy this. And I don't want to go find some bi guys. I want the guys hot on me. Because I am selfish, too. lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
hey as long as all three are comfortable so much the better.

It is outside my comfort zone. But we all know I'm a selfish prick.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Pussy... You go girl!!!! You expressed much better than I.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
A DVP would be beyond HOT if it was with two trusted single straight males that were able to just be in the moment and not get all flustered pushing their boundaries. Do you assume that it's not pushing the woman's boundaries too? Must we ask for the gay and bi guys to have this fantasy fulfilled? Most men claim that it's hot to see two women playing. I think the equivalent to this is two straight men participating in a DVP.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   291 to 300 of 308   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)