DVP (double vaginal penetration) : Swingers Discussion 10505910281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   281 to 290 of 307   End
User Details are only visible to members.
scotty she got you there!!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Well Scotty its better than dogs who sniff each other's butts for recognition haha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have got some lady friends who love a DVP more than anything else. Sometimes it pays to incur a little personal discomfort/unease to generate good will.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3256 posts)
To be honest, I don't even like to shake hands with other men. It's a barbaric custom. So rubbing cocks with a guy would be out of the questiion.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
You just think Scotty D is sexy in the zorry outfit Gina, just admit it. Kiss Kiss!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I know my husband could handle it...he's very confident about his own manhood. Nothing is a threat to him. He's quiet, confident and just simply enjoys sex. He's straight, but he's not grossed out if there's another cock in the room, or inside the lady he's inside of (has happened, just not with me...yet!).

You have to know yourself. That's why I appreciate Scotty's posts. He knows himself well enough to know he won't enjoy it, so there's no question about it for him. As for others posting, making suppositions as to who is better able to perform a DVP when you have no experience, is just that...a supposition, and not really advice.

Gina (thanks for opening the door for women's posts on this...I've been disciplining myself to stay out of them for the most part)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Manuel, I would have to hold that invite until you have a couple experiences under your belt...lol I can't have you back out at the last moment..lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
No, not her ass. I am talking about your posting before that.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Manuel, You said that so nicely.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Haha! I don't have any or I would. The man loves leather like no human on the earth ha. He asked me if I had any leather to wear and I said yes.......shoes! LOL. Thats about all the leather in my wardrobe. I'm more of a silk kind of girl. But yes, it honestly was kind of odd at first but when he walks away its totally cool with me. :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   281 to 290 of 307   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)