DVP (double vaginal penetration) : Swingers Discussion 10505910261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   261 to 270 of 308   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jim, thats about the dumbest shit I've ever heard. If my wife requested that of me I would do it for her, not giving thought to incidental contact. Not gay or bi, but definitely given to pleasuring the lady I am with. Wonder if you consider having intercourse with a woman who had just had intercourse with another a gay act. your dipping in a hole moments ago penatrated by another cock. does this too make you gay????

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Jim the Man, I was teasing you. I'm a fence rider on this one. I don't have a penis so I won't make a determination one way or the other ha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
That's fine. But what you described is that he gets off on giving the woman pleasure. That's not the same thing as stated by others who said they get off on rubbing cocks with another guy.

Same behavior. Two entirely different motives.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Jim that was cold blooded and quite homophobic!!"

Au contraire, my sweet! There was absolutely NOTHING homophobic about that comment. I am not anti-gay. Neither am I pro-gay. I would describe myself as gay-tolerant. I don't give a rip about anyone's sexual orientation, as long as it is directed at others who welcome it and not at minors or those who aren't interested.

But I was raising a good point. There is a lot of self-deception that goes on, and it sometimes is pronounced in this Forum.

If what gets a guy hot is some other guy's cock rubbing against his, then that guy is NOT straight. He is at LEAST bi, if not gay. Straight guys do not get off on having another guy's cock rubbing up against theirs.

That's not homophobic. That's a fact. If a guy gets off on rubbing cocks with another guy, that's fine, and their business. But don't go palming yourself off as straight if that's what gets you off.

Sometimes the most difficult honesty is being honest with yourself.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I think we have all experienced new sex acts which we've found pleasurable in unexpected ways. Finding some unexpected pleasure in "sword play" where a female is the main focus probably doesn't mean you never want to fuck a woman again. At least, from my female point of view. Imagine my surprise when I first enjoyed kissing a woman! Lordy lordy am I GAY now? Nope that though never crossed my mind...love me the cock.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
That makes me want to grab a huge dildo and chase Jim around the house with it haha. Penises don't bite. Unless there is something uncool coming out of them. Okay that was totally ewwwwwww, I apologize. S

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
since when is pleasuring a lady have anything to do with the guys? Unless you have never experienced just pleasuring a lady. I can see.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Snap Jim that was cold blooded and quite homophobic!! LOL kiss kiss

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Gotta wonder a little bit ---

You guys who think it's hot having another guy's cock rubbing against yours, why do you need a woman there?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Haha go on girl. We did it like 2 weeks ago with a toy. It was fun and all but I wasn't writing the papers about it lmao.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   261 to 270 of 308   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)