DVP (double vaginal penetration) : Swingers Discussion 10505910251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   251 to 260 of 306   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think the in original post that the guy participating in DVP was desiring to rub cocks with another guy. But more that if a straight guy would do this or if straight guy did participate in this would he be able to perform knowing the possibility of cocks rubbing together.

I am not a guy but in my perspective I do not consider the guy bi or gay for participating in such an act b/c it is for my pleasure. However, I would hope the guys would get some pleasure out of it too. Otherwise, my ego may get bruised a little..lol Anyway, I would assume they guy/s would derive from giving me satisfaction, the kinkiness of the act, and the sensations they are feeling. There are probably more reason that I have not identified.

I think generally when a women is seeking to do DVP she is not looking for a bi or gay and she should not have to go to a bi or gay to get DVP. I prefer straight guys. Well at least that is what they tell me...lol

content.. okay, I will keep to the topic.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
content,

Well at least you now see where the legs lead too. Well almost...lol

Read in your profile you make omelets. What do you include in your omelet ? Just wondering.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Jenn,

I wasn't implying ANYTHING about ALL men. Merely making an observation about SOME men (and women) and their self-deception.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Content... well, if we are going to keep it physical I thought it would be only fair that you get to see more of me. I gave you access to some of my pictures in the gallery. Check it out.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Content... If I said I am not interested in your body but your brains would that get me out of the hole...lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Content... Hi, nice seeing you again.. Well at least your picture..lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Content... Hi, nice seeing you again.. Well at least your picture..lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Thank you, two. I think you're pretty stupid too.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Jim, thats about the dumbest shit I've ever heard. If my wife requested that of me I would do it for her, not giving thought to incidental contact. Not gay or bi, but definitely given to pleasuring the lady I am with. Wonder if you consider having intercourse with a woman who had just had intercourse with another a gay act. your dipping in a hole moments ago penatrated by another cock. does this too make you gay????

Gerrardstown WV

Username hidden
(277 posts)
Jim the Man, I was teasing you. I'm a fence rider on this one. I don't have a penis so I won't make a determination one way or the other ha.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   251 to 260 of 306   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)