DVP (double vaginal penetration) : Swingers Discussion 10505910242
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   242 to 251 of 308   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty, Your to focus on the guy touching thing. I would not be asking you to play with my hubby. I would want you to be thinking and playing with and im me...lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Very carefully...lol And oh what fun!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Rings,

My contention is that a guy would have to be at least bi curious to engage in DVP.

In an orgy, incidental contact will happen doesn't freak me out. I am straight and the idea of a guy rubbing his coock against my creeps me out. sorry one would have to be bi curious to engage in it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Uriah and Content, two very nice sexy guys...Or a at least what I can see. Yummy

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Scotty, Is it the degree of contact? Or do you consider certain kinds of contact straight touching and other bi. And I am not talking about the guy activitly seeking touching from a guy. I am talking about contact that may occur if I wanted to suck two cocks at once in my mouth or if one is guy standing up and doing me and the other is at the rear door of me the guys legs might touch or arm to keep balance. Oh, the positions you will miss if you accidentially touch a male. Was this to graphic...lol

Now I am honry.. I think I will see what I can set up with my studly guy and huncky hubby...hmmmm

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
M what is it with you and picture of food?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Two men performing a DVP for a lady are primarily concerned with what she wants (e.g., filling up her pussy with two separate cocks). Suggesting that men who perform DVPs are, by definition "bi-curious", suggests that the men are preoccupied with their own orgasm, which is a characteristic of both (i) unsuccessful single males, and (ii) couples who argue that single males "have nothing to offer" (i.e., they don't bring other women to satisfy the coupled men). To the contrary, the demand for stud males exists because we know how to satisfy the demand and consistently deliver.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3630 posts)
If two men are ok with their cocks rubbing against each other, they are at least bi curious. Just a fact of life.

If you suck cock once you're a cocksucker. Just the way it is.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Exactly Ring!!! LOL! Two straight guys doing a DVP is highly kinky!!! Mmmmmm...... ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I guess bi guys would be okay. But I don't activity seek bi guys. Typically, when I am seeking single guys I am seeking something more than a one time event. No on second thought the idea of two straight guys doing me does give me the added kinkiness.... lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Start   242 to 251 of 308   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)