DVP (double vaginal penetration) : Swingers Discussion 10505910201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 308   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another point In those days most did not use condoms when they swung . that is if the lady was on the pill or beyond having to worry about preg. By the way the yr that happened was 1978

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
You have a point there lil boy blue but everything else that was possible to catch in those days was curable and we relied ,probably fancifully on our judgement of people and it did work out.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
"This was before the advent of aids so everyone was bare."

Aids is the only reason I can surmise for not going bare? What about catching a little something else? A connie may not stop everything, But I would certainly use the protection no matter the decade. Just my opinion and that doesn't really account for much cause I only started shagging from the 80's onward.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
In answer to smooth older cpl . Nix on the thick and thin . Idid it with some young twins who both had long fairly slender tools. It didnot last long enough to really know wether I would begin to enjoy as they Orgasimed in about 30 sec. However hubby who was watching thought it was very hot and wanted to try it the next time we met with them . He has athicker then avg cock . It is about the size of my wrist. He did manage to dbl me with one of the twins and agin it did not last long , but it was so painful Ithought they were ruining me . This was before the advent of aids so everyone was bare. , it was very messy and semen was running everywhere .

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Absolutely, it is fun for everyone.

Williamsville NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Got no problem with it, here. Done it many times. Bottom guy doesn't even have to move. Both will get there from the third's movement.

Gotta second the thick/thin combo theory. I'm thinner. Other guy was a MONSTER. It was great!

One hell of a wet spot, though...

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yep, why not...

I'm that secure.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8069 posts)
njfuncpl22...nice first post, welcome to the forums.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Good subject, Ok first. Wife has done all 3 (DP DV (and most recently, a DA)) We started years ago in a swing club called Beginnings, we did a normal DP where she rode the guy and I entered her from behind(no pun intended), That was the start of a Reg V/A DP. She loved it , but it so hard to arrange the angles. Many of the posts are right , most guys don't want to feel the bumping Heads of another man against this own, some will turn it down. The ones that are secure in their sexuality and want to help please a women are the ones that don't worry, they just watch her moan and Cum.

The DV was kind of a, well went for one place and just missed, Wife was very wet, riding a guy on the couch, and I slide in behind. She felt me there and pushed back in to me and well,,,,,, it found a place. She could not believe the pressure inside her, and it took a second to realize where I was, she knew, and I started to pull back, and she informed me to push my cock in harder. The guy was ok with it, later he said it was strange yet a funny feeling, but he did not want to stop her from the pleasure.

Any one that says they feel that they have to be a certain way to make a women have great pleasure, well sign me up, cause I love to see a women have great orgasms...............

Bay Head NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I think it all depends on the womans preference.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 308   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)