Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk DVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 321   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"(and she is tiny as you can tell)"

I can't tell for sure, I am going to have to get MUCH closer to be able to confirm your claim.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
Pammy was already dialated because of foreplay (which always helps), at the beginning, and she didn't realize it but as soon as she did she was like holy shit, I'm in heaven lol... (and she is tiny as you can tell)...

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(49 posts)
It's something you try with people you have trust in. Since DVP takes getting into a comfortable position for her to be able to take two guys in her vagina. It's not for everyone, and some ladies might be to tight to try it, and no one wants to hurt or give pain to anyone. Yet, it's great once it gets going! lol Plus when she cums from it can will have you hooked on it! Umm I will say that the guys have to enter her slowly and go easy till she loosens up, but once she gets wet it's great. lol It's about having fun, but be sensible too.

North Plainfield NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
dave... thanks, will definitely try when the opportunity presents itself, which might be soon. Too bad you two aren't closer to us. ;-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hotcpl wifey should try it if and when you get the opportunity. Did dvp with pammy last weekend and she absolutely loved it, and that was after Dp. She's so tiny but she was quit a bit wetter. And her orgasm was the best I've seen in a while,it seemed like it lasted forever :)

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Wife enjoys DP, but hasn't tried DVP. Would love to try it with the right guy. Certainly don't feel like it's a gay thing, more that it's for the woman's pleasure, so it's a "team effort" for her sake, so to speak.

New York NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Have to agree TMF, swinging, bikes, and skydiving are great fun.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
A healthy application of "Risk Mitigation" is all that is required. I don't believe in doing anything blindly. However being aware of potential issues and having a plan usually let one enjoy what others might perceive as risky behavior.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
"Better to burn out than fade away" -Highlander movie quote

If you never take risks why bother. Anyone here swing? -risky but it feels good. Ride a motorcycle? -Risky but it feels good. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane? -Risky but feels good.

We all have an acceptable risk threshold. I won't even take Tylenol not to mention cocaine but I do all of the above.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Agree with shesmooth.

If you'll do whatever just because it feels good, you're called reckless... Whether it's sex or something else.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 321   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)