Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › DVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP_(double_vaginal_penetration)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 33  Next »
11 to 20 of 323
User Details are only visible to members.
I am driving to Chicago between Christmas and New Years, perhaps a detour into Michigan is in order?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
lol well well now Nic :0...

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(53 posts)
"(and she is tiny as you can tell)"

I can't tell for sure, I am going to have to get MUCH closer to be able to confirm your claim.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Pammy was already dialated because of foreplay (which always helps), at the beginning, and she didn't realize it but as soon as she did she was like holy shit, I'm in heaven lol... (and she is tiny as you can tell)...

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(53 posts)
It's something you try with people you have trust in. Since DVP takes getting into a comfortable position for her to be able to take two guys in her vagina. It's not for everyone, and some ladies might be to tight to try it, and no one wants to hurt or give pain to anyone. Yet, it's great once it gets going! lol Plus when she cums from it can will have you hooked on it! Umm I will say that the guys have to enter her slowly and go easy till she loosens up, but once she gets wet it's great. lol It's about having fun, but be sensible too.

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
dave... thanks, will definitely try when the opportunity presents itself, which might be soon. Too bad you two aren't closer to us. ;-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hotcpl wifey should try it if and when you get the opportunity. Did dvp with pammy last weekend and she absolutely loved it, and that was after Dp. She's so tiny but she was quit a bit wetter. And her orgasm was the best I've seen in a while,it seemed like it lasted forever :)

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Wife enjoys DP, but hasn't tried DVP. Would love to try it with the right guy. Certainly don't feel like it's a gay thing, more that it's for the woman's pleasure, so it's a "team effort" for her sake, so to speak.

New York NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Have to agree TMF, swinging, bikes, and skydiving are great fun.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(423 posts)
A healthy application of "Risk Mitigation" is all that is required. I don't believe in doing anything blindly. However being aware of potential issues and having a plan usually let one enjoy what others might perceive as risky behavior.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 33  Next »
11 to 20 of 323
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.