DVP (double vaginal penetration) : Swingers Discussion 1050591011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 308   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i can't agree with a statement that broad. some women are very fortunate, while others, not so much.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
As a father of two, I can definitely attest, from the male perspective, that things seemed the same "fit wise" afterwards. A woman's body is absolutely a marvel of engineering.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(637 posts)
I don't think fisting and DVP are even in the same ballpark really. I have never fisted anyone or even seen it done. I grew up on a farm and that reminds me of assisting a cow or horse during berth. Basically you have your whole arm up there and so I have zero interest in seeing a hand inside a pussy. Way too barnyard for me.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I'd like to answer that, but first qualify that so far, I've never had either DVP or Fisting. As for the "can you still enjoy vanilla sex?" question, I have had occasion to dine in a lovely French restaurant, many courses, 5 stars, superb service, fine food, expensive. Ok. Does that mean I no longer enjoy a burger on the grill, or a hot dog at a baseball game, a steak dinner here in Texas, homemade Italian foods, etc?

Just because you've had something out of the ordinary, maybe a bit outrageous in some folks' eyes, does not mean you will no longer enjoy "average" sized cocks, or "vanilla" sex.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Wife has no interest in DVP. The concept just weirds me out for some reason. To me, unless it's for childbirth, a pussy shouldn't be stretched that much. Again, it's just what my brain tells me.

But I'll do regular DP without any problem. Balls touching or other skin to skin touching with the other guy during DP doesn't matter.

By the way, I have to ask this.... For girls who like DVP or fisting or inserting something huge inside their pussies... Can you still be pleasured by a normal one cock sex? Can you still be satisfied by vanilla sex?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I'd be happy with SVP. Doh...sorry...wrong forum...

Washington DC
Username hidden
(637 posts)
I agree with toomuchfun. I've done this many times, and really enjoy it. It is not about "parts touching". It's about pleasing the woman, and believe me, she does enjoy it, from what I have seen and experienced.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
LOL. There are so many things in this that can be said about. Everyone has their things. That said I try not to think of it as rubbing cocks (kind of a buzz kill) so much as driving a lady crazy. I try not to over-think things.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
toomuchfun,

It's not homophobic. (OMG this will sound so cliche but it's true) I have gay friends, and I don't fear them.

I'm not gay, and have no desire to rub my cock on another man's cock. In a vagina or anywhere else. It's just kind of gay. Not making a judgement on anyone who likes it. Just not for me.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(369 posts)
My wife absolutely goes wild over DVP. Does not happen often but she so looks forward to it. Once she feels them both completely in she starts a mind blowing orgasm that last until we both erupt. It is the wildest sex I have ever had and she is one talented woman! I do not find it gay at all. As long as it does what it does to her, it is worth it no matter what!

Oak Hall VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 308   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)