DVP (double vaginal penetration) : Swingers Discussion 1050591081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkDVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 308   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The wife is a BBW and has handled extra large dongs but we have tried to fit an average dildo and me and it was no go. She has never gone through childbirth but is this a relaxation problem or are some women too tight? Anal sex has always been hit and miss pain/pleasure wise also. Any advice?

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
We recently met a couple that is also fantasizing of this. We've done it before and are all to happy to help out with the fantasy.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
report back, as it's a fantasy of mine too

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
It was kinda a joke but I have had to tell guys to go wash off after anal during a GB. One would think it was common sense but then again, I've had guys show up at GBs without condoms!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
I reread my post after reading yours, Nic. It does sound like we were all over the place without cleaning up. Her guy friend only plays with her if he wears a condom. There were frequent changes and I took breaks to clean up and watch. Mrs M creates a lake on whatever surface or person she's on during really good sex. We have to clean up frequently, but with two of us guys, it doesn't interrupt the fun.

Yuma AZ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Enjoy, it truly is mind-blowing for the woman having two inside her at once. SO hot.

BTW, hope you guys are washing up before going from DP to DVP

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
Mrs. M has really been opening up (pardon the pun) lately. Until a couple of months ago, she couldn't even think about taking it anally with one cock. I guess she finally relaxed enough to get through it and afterward hated that she couldn't do it before. She has a regular guy friend and wanted to try DP. Her guy friend mentioned DVP, but just the though of both of us in the same hole made her nervous. We did the DP and things got so hot that she let us try DVP. It was mind-blowing for her. We have a hotel room reserved for tomorrow night, because she wants to do it again after a night out.

Yuma AZ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
DVP is mind-blowing for all 3 involved. done it a couple of times. any couple needing third, count me in. any guy too squeamish to help his lady out with this one, let me know. i've got a friend who will step in & help while you watch. i'm 6.5 and decent girth. he's a thick 9.

Coconut Creek FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Readyinfrisco-

The purpose of a cock ring is to maintain your erection comfortably. Whether you wear it at the base of your cock or over your balls depends on the cock ring, the size of your cock, and the size of your balls. Just experiment with different rings and figure out what works best for you.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
Thanks.

Frisco TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 308   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)