Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk DVP (double vaginal penetration)
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)
Created by: smilinjenn The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 321   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DLB: Double Like Button for Dave AND Pammy.

As a single guy who enjoys being the third for couples in these scenarios, I can assure you there is nothing gay about two men pleasing a woman. As for the "not well endowed" comment, yet another example of how clueless you are on this topic.

As has been discussed in other areas if the forum, expressing an opinion is one thing, coming off as judgmental and condescending is quite another.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Where is that damn "like" button for Pammy...

Mrs. U {Shelly}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3791 posts)
@pam, we live in a world where many people need labels for everything and everyone. they don't like to admit it, but they do. we all wear the labels that people put on us every day. those labels mean nothing, and it's their issue not yours.

do your thing girl. it's sound like you're good at it and you have a good man who supports you in it. enjoy :)

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5419 posts)
OK This Pammy now ,I dig what Dave says and its the truth, but me as woman that's not afraid of another woman or my sexuality, does that mean Im a lesbian if I get a kiss or a lick once in a while? You guys kill me sometimes. Its ok for your woman to be bi but your worried if she ask you in the heat of the moment to insert in a certain place you might be gay if you have male male contact? Come on! My honey isn't gay but he would do anything for me even though it involves contact... If you don't have an open mind on this site or this lifestyle then maybe its not for you...:)

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Hey Happy. its not bout what you always feel. When we've done DP or DVP it was about her and her fantasy or pleasure, and it was worth it. Trust me the last thing I was thinking about was balls bang in. All I know is my Pammy was having some of the best orgasms that I have ever seen being in the lifestyle. Oh, and think about it, your woman is getting off on a fantasy, with you're help, and you're her man. Holy shit bro, if yer balls are bangin or yer touching skin when the three or four of you are fuckin that's the last thing she is worried about if you might be or are thinking about gayness...

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Saying its not a "gay" thing because it involves her pleasure is a bit odd, if her pleasure was watching you suck a guy off its still gay. Not a judgement thing in terms of your enjoyment of the act, but lets be real, this is pretty damn gay.

That being said the logistics of it baffle me. I don't know how you pull this off unless the guys are not very well endowed. I think you would spend more time slipping out then having actual sex. Outside of a bucket list I can't see why this would be all that great for the lady either.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
HotnHorny I'm pretty sure your going to love it! Love that your ready to try it!

North Plainfield NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I agree with wifebuster, she will have to be very comfortable with the person she is doing it with, and not in hurry mode just taking the time make sure everyone is comfortable and ready for what ever comes in her way, sort of speak. definitely our fantasy.

Mchenry IL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I am driving to Chicago between Christmas and New Years, perhaps a detour into Michigan is in order?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
lol well well now Nic :0...

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 321   End
TOPIC: DVP (double vaginal penetration)