Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Curvature of the penis Peyronie's disease
TOPIC: Curvature_of_the_penis__Peyronie's_disease
Created by: smitty69s
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any guys had problems with bent dick disease? The best part of mine has been it really hits her g-spot now. Have you had pain etc?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't know this had a name; learn something new every day.

As for pain, only if it gets tangled in a knot first. :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12443 posts)
I have not be diagnosed as having any disease, but I have a 'unique' curvature that, in certain positions (missionary comes to mind), does hit some specific spots very well. As for pain; only in the heat of the moment if I get a little to into it it might get bent a bit more than it does naturally but the motion of the activity usually fixes that problem after a stroke or two.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Any guys had problems with bent dick disease? The best part of mine has been it really hits her g-spot now. Have you had pain etc?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Curvature of the penis Peyronie's disease
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.