Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Cool air
TOPIC: Cool air
Created by: tandt4u2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I too prefer a cooler room with a fan circulating the air. if i get overheated and am sweating like crazy then i get self conscious. i don't want too sweat on my play partner.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I prefer cooler air, I have a harder time staying hard when the room is too warm.

As for a hot tub, I prefer to relax there afterwards since I maintained it at 103 and that is not conducive to getting aroused for me.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
How hot? Generally, I don't set ours above 101. I prefer 98-99 to get in a good soak and enough time for flirtation and a few drinks. If the water gets too hot, I need to take a break before too long and cool off.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
I think Jay is the opposite too. The only time he had issues with erection was when we were all in a hot tub...and it was HOT. We all came out pink LOL. Both guys had major issues after sitting in that thing for an hour.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I have the opposite problem. When it gets too warm, I start to melt. Usually just need to get some air movement in the pile of bodies.

This does not always work for the missus; when she's cool, she has to get closer to someone who's warm. Actually, that does work pretty well.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
CLit lip boy stalking.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I like to run a fan on my balls while I'm fucking. Those motherfuckers get really hot!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Cool air