Condom recommendations : Swingers Discussion 233248
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkCondom recommendations
TOPIC: Condom recommendations
Created by: so_happy_together
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are just getting started in the lifestyle, and hope to have our first experience very soon. It's been fascinating just meeting othere SLS couples for drinks so far.; My question is about condoms, which I haven't used for over 25 years. I was in a pharmacy the other day and saw a huge variety. I'm looking primarily for sensitivity (duh!). Spermicide is not necessary, becauseI was snipped several years ago.; What should I look for?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I have to wear one Tojan Poly's are the best for heat transfer, or lambskins.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
I did have a chance to try them out :-)). As far as feeling they feel better then magnums. I find it hard to get them on. I would like it they were a little bit bigger.

Bryson City NC

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Hello Mr. C4MA!

Good idea. Even though I don't have latex issues, when we go to a party we have a selection of condoms including non-latex in the swing bag just in case Mr. U meets up with a lady that does have latex sensitivity.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
I always go for the latex free condoms just in case he is sensitive to latex. Are crowns latex free?

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Sleepy, did you get a chance to give the Crowns a shot? What do you think?

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(46 posts)
I will report back about the crown skinless.

Bryson City NC

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Rock solid advice Gina, if you're a bit "out of practice" so to speak; it's always a good idea to get back in the groove.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
I'm going to chime in and just advise, quickly, that you and your wife try the condoms with each other at home if you haven't used them in years. It can be a nervy thing with a new partner in a swing situation to have to put one on and then use it. A lot of guys lose their erections first time using one again after so long, so don't fret about that. Practice with your partner a bit beforehand, or have the woman put it on you so as to keep things rolling, so to speak.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Crown Skinless Skin. Far and away the best condom I've ever used. You generally cannot find them at drug stores in the states, so your best bet is to order them online. I don't think this will allow me to put up a direct link but just go to "condomdepot dot com" and search for them. They are also SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper getting them there then at the drug stores. They are the only latex condoms I've found that don't smell or taste nasty. Make sure to grab some lube too.

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(46 posts)
Non-latex poly-isoprene, the heat transfer is just amazing.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Condom recommendations