Condom recommendations : Swingers Discussion 233248
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkCondom recommendations
TOPIC: Condom recommendations
Created by: so_happy_together
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are just getting started in the lifestyle, and hope to have our first experience very soon. It's been fascinating just meeting othere SLS couples for drinks so far.;

My question is about condoms, which I haven't used for over 25 years. I was in a pharmacy the other day and saw a huge variety. I'm looking primarily for sensitivity (duh!). Spermicide is not necessary, becauseI was snipped several years ago.;

What should I look for?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
First and foremost, we can certainly attest to the fact that Yondude gave our female condoms a very thorough and vigorous battery of tests! ;)

Secondly, there is only one size of female condom (that we know of). We use "FC2" female condoms, available from Amazon (not just a bookstore anymore, eh? lol). The inner ring goes into the lady, much like a diaphragm. The outer ring stays well, outside...

A couple of notes for using them:

1) As you may have already surmised, the woman's natural lubrication can't make it through the female condom. So be sure to have some kind of lube available to put inside the female condom or on the guy.

2) The diameter of the outer ring could be a constraint for guys with way-above-average girth. Hasn't been a problem for us so far, but may be for women who are into large girthed guys. Test 'em before you get into the heat of battle!

Just our 2 cents!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Another vote for the female condom. The newer style is awesome. It feels so much better and isn't restrictive. The man doesn't get that numbing sensation when the glans is forced into the end of the condom while thrusting. The worst part is the way it looks and the awkwardness of bringing it up to a new playmate and seeing if they are willing to try it out.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Just be sure to read the package carefully. I just caught my husband accidentally using a latex one one me several days ago. I am not allergic allergic to them (no rash, redness, or hives) but I feel uncomfortable or a burning sensation. I'm still not comfortable days later.

I wonder about long-term damage from this kind of thing. The condom snafu has happened several times. When I got my pathology report, it showed chronic inflammation, blistering, and changes that could have become cancerous (cervix and Fallopian tubes) due to that inflammation. Since I've never had a VD, I wonder about condom use. Perhaps it was something else, but why take chances?

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(208 posts)
We ordered them from drugstore. com so you can check out sizes. I'm average in that area so I don't have to worry about it much lol

We have had them since last week. LOL I will try one tonight tonight and let you know how it goes.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1781 posts)
I can testify on Mr.Smiths behalf. My first (and only) experience with them was awesome. Heat transfer is great and guy retains 100% sensitivity.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(547 posts)
How many different sizes do they offer, TooMuch? Similar to male condoms - Small, medium, large, and liar?...Or is it, S, M, L, and "we can make it to the bottom and back up in a day on pack mule" size?

Mrs. Smith, we may just have to send an investigative team up there, or call you before Congress to explain their many uses. I think seeing is believing.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7669 posts)
Funny you all mention female condoms. We just ordered some to try.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1781 posts)
To answer BT's question - Yes, that's a magic wand in Mrs Smith's garter! And another in Mr Smith's hand! If you think one is fun, two is heaven!!!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I've never given the female condom a go. Might have to try that one day. Squeezing into your older brother's hand-me-downs ain't no fun.

BT

...Oh, and I must ask, Mrs. Smith, is that a magic wand in your garter or are you just happy to see me?? ...Jimmy Stewart rolls over in his grave...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7669 posts)
this probably sounds ridiculous but I cannot even remember how those work. need to google that.

blood flow was my problem. the junk works much better when you don't strangle the dangle.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4683 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Condom recommendations