Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Cockrings
TOPIC: Cockrings
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
36 to 45 of 52
User Details are only visible to members.
Tried one years ago...SO at the time didn't care for it, I already lasted longer than she cared for...LOL

I liked it, might have to go get a new one!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
also my lady loves them

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
what is the chinese version

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Is there a Chinese version?

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Never thought about a cockling before. A lot of good feedback. Will have to go try one.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I love them found a secret to them multiple rings feel great even at work and found it excites the other half just wearing it

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We have a cockring with a rechargeable vibrator. It's tight enough on me to keep me hard, but it's best for her when I push tight into her and let the vibrator work on her clit. The vibrator doesn't do a lot for me but she likes it.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(12 posts)
similarly for us women, there are all sorts of vibrators out there with all the bells, balls, whistles, bunnies, pulsing, etc.

That's too much going on for me to enjoy (I'd have to think, and I don't want to have to think so much!). Prefer a pretty simple assortment of toys that focus on my clit primarily.

Anyway.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I take back my previous message.

I tried one last night. For the second time in my life. It was one of the more stretchy ones.

Dam. Sucker worked good. Between that and one of those "supplement" things from the sex store (was trying to give my wife a lengthy session coming home after a week away) I went 3 times and never went soft. First time ever for that.

But some of them really intense looking ones with all sorts of straps and ball nooses and stuff.....no thanks

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Cock Rings are illegal in the US. All fifty states have outlawed cock fighting...:-)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
36 to 45 of 52
TOPIC: Cockrings
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.