Cockrings : Swingers Discussion 2035701031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkCockrings
TOPIC: Cockrings
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
I take back my previous message.

I tried one last night. For the second time in my life. It was one of the more stretchy ones.

Dam. Sucker worked good. Between that and one of those "supplement" things from the sex store (was trying to give my wife a lengthy session coming home after a week away) I went 3 times and never went soft. First time ever for that.

But some of them really intense looking ones with all sorts of straps and ball nooses and stuff.....no thanks

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Cock Rings are illegal in the US. All fifty states have outlawed cock fighting...:-)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Something about them is a turnoff for us personally

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I think cock rings are totally sexy and love seeing men wear them. I got a few different types for my husband so he wears them often. Everyone seems to like them and a few guys we know have even gotten their own now. I even love how sexy they are when guys wear them at the nude beaches. Maybe that's just me though. lol

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
During a couple of our adventures, we've encountered a couple different men that used cockrings. I tried one years ago, and found it to be uncomfortable.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Someone is supposed to be knitting me one but I'm about to give up on her, and just buy one."

hahahahaha, picture picture!!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
we've used the stretchy ones that have a small "bullet" vibe attached. O. M. G. yes.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I've been wanting to try one of these. Someone is supposed to be knitting me one but I'm about to give up on her, and just buy one.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
* I was wondering if anyone out there use cockrings while swinging? * If so, how do you introduce it into the swinger settings? ie. Play room at party vs date (couple swap).

* And lastly, what do you ladies think about cockring?

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Cockrings