Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Cockrings
TOPIC: Cockrings
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
11 to 20 of 52
User Details are only visible to members.
Cock ring are great. Use them all the time. Keep u harder and can fuck longer. I have a few different kind too.

Troy MI
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I wear cock rings and people seem to like the look. Buy a set of three different sizes in a pack. One fits around the head another fits around the base of your cock and the third can fit around you cock and balls. Buy the rubber so the thing can stretch. Put it on BEFORE you get a hard-on or it will be hard to fit properly. It will keep you harder longer but you can still cum.

Medford MA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I wear cock rings and people seem to like the look. Buy a set of three different sizes in a pack. One fits around the heand another fits around the base of your cock and the third can fit around you cock and balls. Buy the rubber so the thing can stretch. Put it on BRFORE you get a hard-on or it will be hard to fit properly. It will keep you harder longer but you can still cum.

Medford MA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I was all set to use my Toro 2 during a threesome while on vacation. The thing snapped in half. This was rather upsetting and I threw it away. After about a month I bought a new one only to find out they come with a warranty. If I had only kept it they would have replaced it for free. Now we know.

Midland MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Never tried one but we have talked about it, So After reading this post I think I will have to break down and give one a try

White Haven PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
i love cockrings as do the ladies i play with. i usually use rubber ones but love the look of chrome! they actually noticably increase my girth and intensity of my orgasm. and ive also tried a "trailer hitch" interesting feeling to say the least!

Hampton NJ
Username hidden
(15 posts)
yes it is isn't it?

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Cockrings = the most amazing "O" I've ever had.....amazing stimulation

Username hidden
(59 posts)
I was just wondering, has anyone out there ever had a cock ring slip off your partner and get either stuck in your anus or vagina? Could you feel it and was it easy to get back out? Curious, any replies would be appreciated.

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
No accessories please.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2725 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
11 to 20 of 52
TOPIC: Cockrings
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.