Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Cockrings
TOPIC: Cockrings
Created by: vingo1
Original Starting post for this thread:
* I was wondering if anyone out there use cockrings while swinging? * If so, how do you introduce it into the swinger settings? ie. Play room at party vs date (couple swap).

* And lastly, what do you ladies think about cockring?

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 52
User Details are only visible to members.
"...I'm on it!"

She always knows the right thing to say...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11435 posts)
Ahhh, ok, I'm on it!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3936 posts)
I think you're suppose to look for the ones already wearing spurs. It's a "cock thing" that signals they're into that kind of thing.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
Ok, so I bought a bunch of rings and I've been chasing the feral roosters in my neighborhood around trying to convince them to let me put them on them but they aren't cooperating.

Every time a catch one of those little buggers they fight like hell, peck the shit out of me and it's a struggle to get the ring onto their toes. Is it supposed to go on a certain one? I've tried them on several cocks, putting them on different toes each time, but none of them seem to appreciate or enjoy it. I've explained to them how much HungStuddd seems to like them but they remain suspicious.

Am I doing something wrong?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3936 posts)
Odd looking, not something I care for around me, met a guy once and told him not gonna happen bro.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
Interesting saga

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
I never told him that.

Lemont IL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
Nice story bro

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3936 posts)
Cockrings are a part of my normal swinging wear! Gives me rigid feel....All have told me they enjoy giving me head with it on...

Username hidden
(58 posts)
I was wondering what to use to keep condom on longer now using cocking can cum in handy I used one Allday once and kept me hard Allday was kinda kinky

Ormond Beach FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 52
TOPIC: Cockrings
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.