Cock Rings : Swingers Discussion 56134
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkCock Rings
TOPIC: Cock Rings
Created by: notynnice The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We use a cock ring when Danger selects it from her catalog. She likes the dolphins that tickles her clit and anus, (two ticklers). I don't really thinks it helps me either way. I did not feel as hard as without it, I lasted very long, but no longer than usual, (not bragging, just the facts), and the verdict on climaxing is out. Sometimes my climax feels weaker than usual, sometimes it's better than usual. Any one else feel this way?

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Cock rings are to be put on after you have a full erection to help maintain it. Not before to help you get it up. Thats the ladies job then she can slide it on and go from there

Apple Valley MN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hi Mr. Hedo...man, you are my hero right now...what a great weekend you had with the Scorps...and thanks for sharing it with all of us!!

As I mentioned, I only tried the ring once, haven't tried a second time yet. From my understanding though, it helps maintain an erection but don't think it helps get it up initially.

Frankly, I noticed no difference on my end at all...almost forgot it was there!

I'll let you know if anything changes in round two!

A

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"we'll keep you posted"

We'll be waiting. :)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
We tried one for the first time a few days ago...had the little "tickler" on the front for her which she enjoyed but it didn't get her off...going to try again tonight, we'll keep you posted...lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
most people use them during sexual play. they aruable can help you maintain an erection by trapping the blood in the penis. also can make your erection feel fuller. it can enhance the orgasm, i actually cum a lot more forcefully when using them which is not often. some argue that lots of use can cause damage but i believe that is lots and lots of use..

try the adjustable ones which are like a leather strap with buttons. good luck!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I have never used one. Can you please tell me what they are used for. Do you use them while having sex or do you just use them for everyday pleasure?

Glenville NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
redrox-i agree completely about the bullet. i love it when huuby wears the cock ring with the bullet!!!!!!!

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Nice pic, Hill Country. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
People are aware that they are actually dangerous. Ask any urologist. But hey, its your tool

Windsor CT
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Cock Rings