Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Cigars
TOPIC: Cigars
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
after a brief discussion with some good friends about a Cigar tasting trip we are planning . what would you calll your favorite? mine used to be the Romeo -y- Juliets @ a 20 ring , before I gave it up.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 81
User Details are only visible to members.
"...and so do the ladies..." I know a few who appreciate a torpedo once in a while too ;-)

I enjoyed a Macanudo on Sat night/early am while sipping some whiskey on my front porch with a senior member of the local chapter of the Krewe of Asshats. First cigar I've had in probably a year.

-A warm welcome, Sarge.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13442 posts)
I enjoy, and so do the ladies by the way a CAO Moontrance Torpedo. It's Dominican blend, Cameroon wrapper and gentle, mesmerizing infusions of pure bourbon vanilla and Georgia peaches. Can't go wrong by it. Yea, I know it's a "flavored" cigar, but it's wonderful.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Someone told me years ago, and I'm not sure they were correct, that the Royal Jamaican company would buy up all the used, about to be discarded, rum casks. The company would then de-hoop the casks and lay the pieces between the curing tobacco leaves. Supposedly, that was how they got that unique oaky, sweet taste in their cigars. Don't know if that story is true. But, the cigars do have an unmistakable flavor with a slightly sweet aftertaste. They have been unavailable in my area for several years. I'm going to start asking for them again.

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
That's sounds like a great cigar!

On weekends the cigar place usually has a different cigar rep usually promoting néw brands. I had a Esteban Carreras "Chupa Cabra" ten bucks. I really liked it! Had it with Jack Honey whiskey which I'd nice once and awhile.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Sorry guys, But, my name is not Louis. The historically challenged call me "George", which I refuse to answer to. A lot call me Al, because I look like the weather guy on TV.

I have a niece who lives year round in YarmouthPort. I don't visit her often because I hate going over Sagamore.

Back to the topic, last night I swapped a MyFathers for a Royal Jamaican Double Corona. What a blast from the past! And, it smoked like a dream. The guy I swapped with convinced me to try it with a snifter of Black Sambuca. meh

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
It is very nice there and I know it well...

Next time I'm up there I'm gonna make an effort so I can see Ricky King Russell AND AND AND Johnny Hoy and the Bluefish...that will take you outta that area though.

Cape Cod and Blues Music! Those guys love their Blues. I'm jealous and enjoy!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Outer Cape too. Much more laid back and non-commercial. National Seashore, Cahoon Hollow, the BeachComber...

Yippie freakin' skippie!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13442 posts)
Nothing like The Cape! You lucky duck.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
LOL!

How'd you know that my name is Billy Ray?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Can't touch that one. Wanna, but just can't. I have a very strong desire to quote Trading Places, but thought the better of it.

One week, and I will be toes-deep in the sands of Cape Cod, discreet flask of Makers, and a quality stogie in hand. (Had to bring this back OnT)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13442 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 81
TOPIC: Cigars
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.