Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Cigars
TOPIC: Cigars
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
after a brief discussion with some good friends about a Cigar tasting trip we are planning . what would you calll your favorite? mine used to be the Romeo -y- Juliets @ a 20 ring , before I gave it up.

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 59
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a great place but people keep it on the down low...they say there are a few people who play cards there too. Maybe that's how they make their money?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
BlackLeatherMan,

First, you say, "Last night Padron anniversary, Mexican wrapper, (superb!) with Yuengling lager and Makers." Then you follow that with, "Best Deal last night ....4 pack of Quesada cigars for $20! Two Reserva's, a 40th anniversary and a 70. Complete with Boveda humidity controled pouch."

I've got to know where you hang out! I am soooo jealous.

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I'm not religious about it. I like the Dodgers too and any team that win's the Series. It's all good. I bought a Orioles vintage looking t-shirt last year at their stadium last year. Great shirt.

Best Deal last night ....4 pack of Quesada cigars for $20! Two Reserva's, a 40th anniversary and a 70. Complete with Boveda humidity controled pouch.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
Napa Valley...great place to be!

He refreshed my memory and vaguely remember them now. That handmade cigar was kinda sweet tasting as he recalled it.

Last night Padron anniversary, Mexican wrapper, (superb!) with Yuengling lager and Makers..coupled with Yankees win in 10 innings. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
I miss those Cigar aficionado Big Smokes!...and the Wine spectator's NY and Ca Wine Experiences, where spitting is acceptable...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13308 posts)
I'm hitting a cigar joint tonight with a buddy that I went with. I'll ask if he remembers. I know I got their cigar. I got all the cigars!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
I'm pretty sure that was the year I took a pic with Rocky Patel. It really was good then. Started to go downhill..Top shelf cigars, tequila, rum, bourbon..food wasnt bad. Strip joint across the street. I still have a lot of those cigars in my humidor.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
BlackLeatherMan

IIRC, it was the 2013 Smokeout. The sticks were being handed out during the La Gloria hand rolling event Aaah, those were the days!.

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Interesting under the palm trees in our back yard i was kicking back in the shade drinking a beer and smoking a stogie. got a phone call and put the cigar down. came back and within an hour that cigar was completely dried out. Still smoked good with a different flavor, more concentrated but still good.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5560 posts)
"Cigar Aficionado Smoke Out a few years back in New York."

Ha! I don't remember any cigars rolled on the thighs of 16 year old virgins. Been to all them except the last one they had here.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 59
TOPIC: Cigars
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.