Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Cigars
TOPIC: Cigars
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
after a brief discussion with some good friends about a Cigar tasting trip we are planning . what would you calll your favorite? mine used to be the Romeo -y- Juliets @ a 20 ring , before I gave it up.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.
Had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 over the holidays. Great cigar and buzz!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
I had one on our cruise that was from Cuban seed (picture of me smoking it in our gallery) this thing was so amazingly smooth. I smoked it to the end, Mrs F sat there and was never bothered by the odor if it. I wish no where I knew what it was.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
Was it smooth? I've got to look them up

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1718 posts)
I just smoked a really nice cigar. Ramon Bueso cigar. I got a sampler bunch from cigars international. Really nice cigar

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2454 posts)
I really like Quesada Cigars from the Dominican Republic. Try one if you have the chance.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
Obsidian cigars which i get from Cigars international. CI has some great knock offs for the Romeo and Juliette and others. When i am fishing on my kayak i take a cellophane sealed machine rolled cigar Called Country Man. Cheap stays fresh in the kayak and can be thrown over the side with i hook a big fish, even just lite.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2454 posts)
CAO was my favorites. I have smoked some really great cigars but the CAO American is just super smooth. A little plus is that they are also easier on the wallet.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1718 posts)
It's been quite some time since I smoked fine cigars routinely, but you are tempting me to make a trip to the cigar store...a thing that I do not need to do this week. Lol

Back when, my every day cigar was the La Unica, Cameroon series. I forget what the filler and binder were, but the wrapper was from Cameroon, Africa, and it gave the cigar a mild chestnut taste.

Memories.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2960 posts)
I have nearly a dozen different cigars that I prefer, all at different times and for different reasons. All of my favorites come from the Dominican Republic though, not Cuba.

If I had to point to the best, I'd say La Gloria Cubana, Series R, No. 7. (But only after a good meal and with a leaded highball glass half full of good Tennessee whiskey).

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2960 posts)
Cohiba's from Cuba...my go-to cigar!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6115 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: Cigars
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.