Cigars : Swingers Discussion 169388
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkCigars
TOPIC: Cigars
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
after a brief discussion with some good friends about a Cigar tasting trip we are planning . what would you calll your favorite? mine used to be the Romeo -y- Juliets @ a 20 ring , before I gave it up.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hard to get any more but............Cojimar is a very mild and flavored cigar. It is very hard to get these anymore as gov. doesn't want flavored cigars as it may encourage younger ones to smoke. Doesn't make sense a kid choosing a 4-5 $ good cigar over a White Owl flavored one for .25 and making a blunt. But I fell safe in letting the gov. make my decisions and telling what is good for me as they do know best.

Elton PA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
The smell of a pipe I like Brandywine tobacco. Nice and sweet.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yeah that is what they are calling it, to me once I get the taste in my mouth I cannot taste the difference. especially if it is harsh bitter or a down right shitty cigar. I agree I love the smell of a good one , same goes for a good pipe. I had an uncle as a kid who smoked a pipe and his den always smelled sooo good

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Tasting? As in like tasting wine? I have never tasted and or smoked a cigar, but let me tell you I just LOVE the smell of a good cigar. Love it love it love it!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
after a brief discussion with some good friends about a Cigar tasting trip we are planning . what would you calll your favorite? mine used to be the Romeo -y- Juliets @ a 20 ring , before I gave it up.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Cigars