Cigars, anyone : Swingers Discussion 45367101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkCigars, anyone
TOPIC: Cigars, anyone
Created by: BITSA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've enjoyed cigars for years. When I had the chance to savor a cuban I was in europe. That was all she wrote! There is indeed a most wonderful differance in flavor. Over the years on my journeys overseas, I always stocked up on as many Cubans as possible. When at home in New York I enjoy Punch Maduro. The naturals are a very earthy smoke almost any time of day! In addition to the regular activities, I enjoy a ride off into nature where I can sit and enjoy a good smoke while taking in the scenery. Bear Mountain is one of my spots to relax...

New York NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree; some Cuban Cigars are not that great. I have had some Dominicans that were every bit as good. Like I said I love the Monte Cristo #2 and Cigar Afficianado Magazine has rated it as one of the 10 best. They also mello real nice in the humidor over time. I have one box in the humidor that has been there for a little over a year and I plan to keep it for a few more to see how well it matures. I am also a huge H. Upman fan. Nice cigar.

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(14 posts)
My favorite is a Monte Cristo #2 straight from Cuba! Found a gentleman here who is from Cuba and gets me them for $200 a box. Some family connections. They are slow burning, nice ash and smooth as a babys bottom!! Got to love a nice stogie! especially with a glass of Irish Whiskey on the rocks (Red Breast of course!!)

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I've smoked a few cheap ones and liked it a whole lot. I eventually want to get a better understanding of the whole cigar scene. Any one know of any good cigar places in Pomona? The only thing I've seen around here are cheap ass tobacco shops. The only good cigar place that I know of is in San Pedro and in Pasadena. Pasadena's cigar place prices are mad crazy. Like the cheapest cigar there is 10 bucks a pop. Your average price was like 25 dollars for a cigar. I did find this website though www jrcigars com and it looks pretty good. But seeing as I dont know a whole lot about cigars I dont want to have to order a box when I just want to test out 1. Any one know of good starter cigars?

Pomona CA

Username hidden
(119 posts)
Love the taste of a good stoggie. I have my humidor filled with the "forbidden fruits" of Havanna...H. UPMAN CORONA'S, the only cigar I will smoke. Great taste, aroma, and no heavy after-taste. To get these, don't waste you time at Windsor or Niagara Falls purchasing these...they'll run you top dollar. Your best bet if your "North of the Border" is to drive to a town around these area's, and you'll see the price difference. I picked up a box (25 cigars) of H. UPMAN's for only about 45-50.00 American dollars. Nicely incased in alluminum tubes with HAVANA printed on them, these aren't the Dominican ones...they are the REAL DEAL! The only problem...hide them good when you go through customs.

J&A

Washington PA

Username hidden
(199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Cigars, anyone