Chest pain : Swingers Discussion 1896241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkChest pain
TOPIC: Chest pain
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
** Smacks bdh in the back of the head

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Call your regular Dr. in the morning. Some Drs can give you an EKG in their office. If he/she schedules you to see a cardiologist GO! You will probably be asked to wear a halter monitor for 24 hours to check your heart activity. It can be arranged to do it on a day you are off, if you are afraid of work knowing. More than likely it is nothing but stress or a form of indigestion. yes they can feel like you are having a heart attack. If that voice in your head makes you think twice about how you are feeling, chances are there is something wrong. If you feel it again before you can call your physician GO TO THE ER. My brother was your age when he died. I can assure you that you being alive for your family is far better then being 6 feet under. (read your emails)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
agreed. I am not a cardiologist and have no advice on chest pain but take your ass to the doctor immediately.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
BDH Don't mean to to be rude, but don't play around with chest pain. It can happen at any age. low or high blood pressure have No matter when it comes to heart attacks . a mild hear attacks can happen in stages, And leave no major damage. I would agree with what others have suggested and seek our a cardiaologist to at least be checked out.

I have a friend who suffered a series of mild hear attacks over the course of 10 days, until he finally sought treatment ( upon his wife's Nagging), and he was lucky they found he had a blockage, that was treated with an angioplasty. he was 38 was relatively healthy (except for smoking) his Dr says he was heading for a major Occurance If he hadn't been treated.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Seeing a cardiologist would be something I would have to report to my employer and thats not something I really want them aware of at this point. Theres alot of red tape involved with medical conditions of any sort, let alone the potential for getting medically disqualified.

The issue is very rare for me, but it has happened before.

As the sole income for us (and as morbid as it is), it would better for me to die and have the family get the life insurance than to deal with the hardship of a rapidly declining income associated with early onset cardiac issues.

On the lighter side, I really don't want a doctor telling me I have to eat less bacon.

M, if you don't mind the question, was your issue natural strain and blood pressure related or injury related?

Annual physicals are showing me with low blood presure numbers to the point new doctors ask me if I am a long distance runner so I really don't think its a natural degredation issue. Thinking maybe a defect or injury from a while back may be the culprit.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Ditto what Sed said....I had a friend who was thin, in shape, ate right, didn't smoke and had no history of heart problems until he dropped dead at the age of 36. See your Dr. tomorrow.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Last night after a club visit, the Mrs and I were having some good old fashioned reclamation sex, and my chest started hurting at the same time my left arm was feeling a little odd. I wouldn't call it numb, just odd.

Leading up to the event I was in a front leaning rest style position for a good while and attributed the arm issue to that, but I'm at a loss on the chest pain. It all occurred during vigorous fucking.

I didn't take any unusual shots to the chest or arm this week, so I can't blame it on hockey.

I can't use drugs so I can't blame it on a medication or recreational drug use.

Our club visit was quite normal (normal amount of fucking for me etc) so I can't blame it on over exertion.

It had been a long day at that point (23 hours of being awake with a few 20 minute cat naps during the day) but the chest pain occurred again to a lesser extent a few hours later after a post sex sleep when I woke up to fuck again. So I feel like I can't blame it on a lack of rest either.

I'm only 30. Do heart attack/stroke symptoms show up this early?

I know I should stop smoking, I know I should try to sleep more regularly, I know I should eat healthier.

It's not work related stress, its not a lack of exercise, and its not the result of over extending myself on a crazy night. The night was crazy fun, but nothing out of my normal habits.

Seeking any info on heart related issues any of you may have, specifically those of you who have had heart attacks/strokes and how far in advance of the incident you started getting warning signs that I mentioned.

Thanks.

Matt

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Chest pain