Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Chest pain
TOPIC: Chest pain
Created by: bdh00037
Original Starting post for this thread:
Last night after a club visit, the Mrs and I were having some good old fashioned reclamation sex, and my chest started hurting at the same time my left arm was feeling a little odd. I wouldn't call it numb, just odd.

Leading up to the event I was in a front leaning rest style position for a good while and attributed the arm issue to that, but I'm at a loss on the chest pain. It all occurred during vigorous fucking.

I didn't take any unusual shots to the chest or arm this week, so I can't blame it on hockey.

I can't use drugs so I can't blame it on a medication or recreational drug use.

Our club visit was quite normal (normal amount of fucking for me etc) so I can't blame it on over exertion.

It had been a long day at that point (23 hours of being awake with a few 20 minute cat naps during the day) but the chest pain occurred again to a lesser extent a few hours later after a post sex sleep when I woke up to fuck again. So I feel like I can't blame it on a lack of rest either.

I'm only 30. Do heart attack/stroke symptoms show up this early?

I know I should stop smoking, I know I should try to sleep more regularly, I know I should eat healthier.

It's not work related stress, its not a lack of exercise, and its not the result of over extending myself on a crazy night. The night was crazy fun, but nothing out of my normal habits.

Seeking any info on heart related issues any of you may have, specifically those of you who have had heart attacks/strokes and how far in advance of the incident you started getting warning signs that I mentioned.

Thanks.

Matt

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank goodness you are ok :)

I am sure you will not have any problems finding ladies to help you find other positions to your liking. Mrs bdh must be happy with your good news.

My dads tests came back from his stress test this afternoon. No new blockages :) They lowered his BP meds since it was making him have lower bp and getting lightheaded...

No more Mom stuff.... back to the fun ;) .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
no, cause now I can't use that position with certainty anymore.

And it was a good one, too.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
EKG normal, all other tests show excellent fitness, believes it to be musculo-skeletal and specific to the position I was in.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
ps, Until you do see a doc tomorrow, chew a couple of baby aspirin tonight.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
My father in law just had twinges now and then , nothing bad he had said. as like M, a few months later his Dr did not like his EKG and he was sent to a cardiologist. The entire lower part of his heart was dead from a blockage. He was so lucky he survived as long as he did before they found out his problem.

Has anyone heard from M today and how he is feeling?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Never mess with chest pain. Get it checked out immediately. If it's an incipient heart attack, you could avoid it by getting a checkup ASAP.

We were hosting a New Year's Eve house party one year. The day before I was wrestling the stereo cabinet so I could get behind it to tighten a loose wire. I felt a twinge in my chest, so I stopped and sat down. It seemed OK, so I went to my computer and cruised SLS for about an hour. I got up then and headed for the bathroom and WHAM!!!! I felt a crushing pressure on my sternum that knocked me to the floor. Hmmmm. Maybe I should have sought medical help immediately when I felt the twinge. You think?

Luckily I have a smart wife. I wouldn't let her call 911, so she asked if I would let her take me to see our primary care physician. I agreed, but as soon as she pulled out of the driveway, she called 911 on her cell phone and told them she was hauling a heart attack victim to the hospital 10 miles from us and to have them ready at the emergency room.

I was so male stubborn that I didn't think I needed help. What an idiot! Obviously I survived (one out of three first heart attacks is fatal). But if I didn't have such a smart wife, I might have died. And if I had been smart enough in the first place to seek help at the first twinge, I might never have had the heart attack.

Don't mess with chest pain. Even with the crushing pressure on my sternum, I never had the numbness in my arm that you hear is associated with heart attack. You may not have all the symptoms, but if you have ANY chest pain, see a doc right now. Not tomorrow. Now.

P.S. You wouldn't believe how intense the first sex was after I got home!!! LOL And our lifestyle lady friends all wanted to take me for a test drive! LMAO!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
My blood pressure was just fine until boobies in blue pop out.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Matt, not really my business, but get your ass down to a doc and have it checked out, now. Call it a routine physical or whatever. Kids are a lot better off with a dad than with insurance money.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
M, I am sorry to hear you went through that, it is a profound experience both physically and mentally, one I do not wish on anybody.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
BDH get checked out, it may not be as bad as you think, and if it is your job is only secondary to your life. Family history probably has more to do with heart disease than anything. I was in extreme good shape when I had my first, I died on my second so it is important to get it checked out. One thing that differs from a heart attack and anxiety is a heaviness/pushing/or knotty feeling in the chest for a couple days afterwards. If you have this get to a doctor as fast and as soon as possible. Also blockage in the heart will also show itself in leg cramping, or restless legs due to a lack of oxygen to the legs. If this happens regularly during sex with your other symptoms combined rush to the doctor.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Chest pain