Cars : Swingers Discussion 44832101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkCars
TOPIC: Cars
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
1978 Camaro Z-28! I've owned her since I was 17. She sports a 502 BIG BLOCK and is addicted to NOS and backed by a Doug Nash 5 speed. Rotisserie restoration and built by me. Looks stock on the outside, but under the hood there is more power that anyone could ever want or handle (a lot like my wife!). Sadly she sits in the garage 350 or so days out of the year (unlike my wife!). She gets 8 MPG. Her name is Gretchen and she is a real mean BITCH (the car, not the wife)!

Weldon IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I drive a 04 DODGE ram 3500 dually 4 door... and my other car is an 05 chrysler crossfire coupe... sweet ride....GOTTA LOVE THE MOPARS!!!!!

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
My Miata is fine for me , but the in laws have a 1931 MG L2 Manga, one of 13 left in the world. awesome care .

Horseheads NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
This is ONE of my "dream" cars:

An old Checker cab. I had one once that I was going to fix up. It was purchased originally by an older couple and was never a taxi. It came stock with a 327 chevy engine with FI heads and 4 bbl, a Ford hd police-service auto trans. HD everything else (cooling system, oil cooler, a/c, pb, ps, etc.). I'm not sure of the rear end, but it was powerful and got 25mpg on the the LA freeways. The back seat was the size of your living room. On the outside it really didn't seem to be that big.

I was going to have it repainted hi-gloss black, de-chromed, tint the windows, do some stuff to the engine, new weels, etc., but I fell onto some financial hard times back in those days and sold it. Still think about it, though.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Whoops i was way off on the Plymouth Superbird being based off the Cuda. Hehe my mistake. It's based off of the Plymouth Road Runner. Here is a good website to get your muscle car grove on: www musclecarclub com.

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
wow some cool cars have been mentioned. but my pick in new cars would have to be a 05-06 roush mustang. in the muscle car area it would have to be another 66 chevell 396/375hp ss or another 68 mustang 428 c jet. also would like to have another 40 ford coupe. but for now being older and wiser i'll just stay with my expedition and my bike.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(46 posts)
If I remember correctly it was the 1969 Dodge Daytona, then it was the 1970 Plymouth Superbird. All though they look identical one of them is shorter i just forget which. I know that the Daytona is essentially a charger with an ass load of goodies, if im right i think the 'bird was a cuda with the same ass load of goodies. I had a link somewhere with all the info.

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Ok, I've got to jump into this one. Why? Because I can't believe someone hasn't said anything about some of the real classics. ( Well, short of the pony cars).

Yes I love the Mustangs. From '64 1/2 up to the early '70's models. And I would love to own one. But when I read the first post there were only two cars I thought of straight out. They would be the '57 Chevy Belair ( with the FI 409 of course), and (believe it or not) a '67 Volkswagon Beetle. I use to own the '67 Beetle. Bought it as a project car but alas buying a house came first. Besides, I've seen a Beetle, equipped with a Porsche 911 motor, beet a warmed over Chevell. But my all time dream car is the '57 Chevy. I love those cars.

There is one other car that I can't remember exactly what it was. It was a late '60's or early '70's Olds or Buick. It looked similar to the 442's. It came off the line with a stock supercharged V8. From the rumors I've heard of it, they stopped production of it because it was too fast for most people to handle and was getting owners killed. But it pulled 11's or 12's right from the factory.

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Funshine....yes it was a 69 Dodge Daytona your thinking of and it's counterpart the Plymouth SuperBird.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
Poly....you got classy tastes as well. After i posted my thread I totally forgot about the 86 & 87 Mercedes 560SEL. 87 AMG Gemballa's are wild looking too...a classic stand in car for any Miami Vice episope...nothing says the grace and luxury of the mid 80's more than this car!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Cars