Can I have this dance : Swingers Discussion 62523
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkCan I have this dance
TOPIC: Can I have this dance
Created by: lisandy617
Original Starting post for this thread:
Excuse me gentlemen, but I have a question for you. Do you dance? If so, or not, why?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dancing is the perfect way to "break the ice" and "set the mood" so to speak. we used to go dancing with a couple we've been friends with for years. It was fun to switch partners from time to time. After a while other people would begin to wonder who was married to whom. And the aftermath was always hot.

Williamsburg VA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Oh my gosh, I love to dance. And it's opened a lot of doors for me, where women are concerned.

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
As a friend of mine likes to say "Dancing is the vertical realization of a horizontal desire."

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Dancing is the wifes passion, I enjoy it, we started ballroom dance lessons two years ago, really helps with passive communication, we dance weekly

Horseheads NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
My wife and I both like to dance. We are new to swinging and have only been to an off premises club, so there was some good flirty dancing. We enjoy 60s rock and roll through current rock and poular, no disco...lol B&L.

Salem MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have always danced. It is a good for the body, gets you sweating and hot with all the faster music. I love to slow dance as well, because you get to hold the woman close to you. It helps when you know how. :)

Spade(Mr. irishrose)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Scott if you ever make it to Daisy Mae's, we can both shake it on the dance floor lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I love to hear all this dancing goin on :) I will get up and dance sometimes The boyfriend will shake his ass every now and again too.

I'd be happy to shake my ass & grind with you gentlemen!

:)Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
I dance like nobody's lookin.

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
I use to be one of those that did not care much for dancing unless it was a song that made me want to move. As I got older, I discovered that slow dancing was very erotic. I found out that women, even those of the vanilla type, love to dance slow and 'feel' the excitement of their partner. I never use to consider that close of body contact to be a part of dancing. Ahh, the things we learn as we get older. Dancing is good, slow dancing is the best. -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Can I have this dance