Bruising : Swingers Discussion 183906
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkBruising
TOPIC: Bruising
Created by: bdh00037
Original Starting post for this thread:
All things have limitations and I discovered one a few days back.

While having sex with my wife, a blood vessel in my dick burst (during orgasm).

I was walking to the bathroom afterwards, and noticed a purple spot on the top of the shaft half just below the head. After the initial "WTF IS THAT" moment I noticed it grew larger and started puffing out, which told me immediately that it was a bruise.

I didn't feel it when it happened, and other than slight irritation at the point of the injury, there was/is no pain.

Iced it down, and even went so far as to craft a mini tourniquet to ensure it didn't swell too much as I slept the night of the occurrence.

Three days later it looks as though I was shot with a paintball square in the dick. (circular bruise surrounding an area that looks normal aside from some slight redness).

Obviously, I haven't played since (even though we had some great plans for this weekend) for fear of having to explain why a third of my cock is purple/blue.

Anyone else have a similar injury that can give me an idea on how long this discoloration will last, or any other issues they may have run into?

-M

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just under 7 days later, all the discoloration is gone.

She: It never actually hurt. The ruptured vessel just caused an amount of blood to pool, it spread out forming a bruise, but since it was located on something that is used to stretching when filled with blood, there was no pain that you would normally associate with a bruise, because the excess blood wasn't putting pressure on anything.

Humbug: I do wonder if the discoloration went away rapidly for you as well, and the "100% back to normal after two months" was referring to the small bit of subdermal scaring?

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
It sounded so painful. Glad your winkie is feeling better :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Well then. Time to start planning that beach vacation!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17859 posts)
The bruise is almost completely gone. The point of rupture looks like a small blue line with some barely perceptible scar tissue on either side.

Perfect timing too as this weekends activities looks to be one huge shindig.

Deb: I didn't take any pics of it. Didn't want any proof of my stupidity, hah.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
When I'm with someone whose limits between pleasure and pain I know (myself included here), I have a tendancy to forget my own limitations.

I'll either learn from these mistakes, or the damn thing is gonna eventually just fall off.

The actual bruise was probably close to the size of a coke can at its largest point (while erect).

6 days later, its the size of a dime (flaccid) and fading fast. I'll have to find something to turn me on to see what the size of the bruise is while erect...

Odds 60/40 that its bigger than a quarter, but smaller than a half dollar.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Glad to hear you're looking better (but no pic please LOL) Take it easy you've only got one :-)

Tim

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Its still quite functional.

The discolored area has shrunk considerably in the 5 days since. Probably half as big now. The point of injury is just slightly elevated and i can feel a small bit of scarring there.

So tempted to test it out tonight......

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Its not TT.

When I go in for the vas setup, I will bring it up to the doc.

I think humbug hit it square on the head, so to speak.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
bdh, it could be a vein, such as a varicose vein. My ex scared the crap out of me before we got married. I had gallbladder surgery two weeks before, and he kept "fondling" a small bump near the surface of his penis. It looked like a vein. Anyways, one night after he orgasmed, I was really wet. I went to get up and a huge amount of blood poured out of me. I thought it was from me, but that vein broke so close to the surface, he ran into the bathroom gushing blood. The ER repaired the teared vein, and cautioned him against having sex for a few weeks. See your doctor, just in case it is a varicose vein. The only other thing I can think of is testicular torsion, and that will turn into an emergency if it does not get looked at.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Bruising