Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Bruises
TOPIC: Bruises
Created by: trooperandpirategirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Trooper and I have talked about this some and I know his opinion but was wondering what some other guys thought about this issue.

As most of you know I pole dance, not only at the swing club, but here at home too. And not just grind your butt up against the pole stuff, I do lots of inverted moves and spins and arial stuff too. This leads to bruising at times specially when I'm learning new moves, I have white white white skin that bruises easily and vividly. Like right now I'm sporting a lovely deep bruise on my hip that has been there since last week when I tried to fly my hips over my head at speed and instead of landing gently against the pole slammed my hip into it.

So what I'm wondering is how big of a turn off, if it is a turn off at all to you.

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 23
User Details are only visible to members.
Well damn. I am starting TOMORROW on arm exercises, b/c tonight I was lying in bed and our 100 pound fuzzy lughead jumped up and stepped right on the inner part of my upper arm (that very sensitive area) and his toenail got me good! I KNOW I'll have a bruise there tomorrow.

It my arms were toned, maybe he would've missed it, or else maybe I would've flexed and bounced him off...:)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I bruise really easily too - always have. Take an epsom salt bath every day and soak for ten minutes. Its amazing how much it helps. I do this really frequently leading up to meeting up with people. Sometimes the bruise isn't gone, but because it's sooo much better I'm not nearly as self conscious about it!

New York NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
LadyandtheWolf, Must be showing my age as well, I knew what you were talking about, lol.

BiFYorkCpl, In that case I'm really glad I usually don't get blow jobs!!!!

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
How many licks to get to YOUR center, Wolf?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
That or they are mistaking him for a tootsie roll toostsie pop.......

LOL, damn, showing my age.

Wolf

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
coathanger, maybe you're like the girl in the commercial to her dad: "she thinks you're super delicious."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
PG i doubt given the chance to get my face between your legs a bruise would be a turn off.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
We haven't run into anyone yet that had one that was of concern...

My wife bruises pretty easy but nobody has caused anything more than a light one and was not intentional.

I on the other hand seem to inspire women bite me while having sex... and not a fun little nibbles either. This has caused several bruises. So far it hasn't been a turnoff for the couples we have met. In some cases it may have even been a turn on.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
all of my latest blood work came back fine, except my not functioning so great thyroid. This has been an issue all my life with bruising easy and them sticking around for quite awhile.

Might give the heating pad a try to help them move along faster.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
Bruises are not a turnoff, any active person will get them. Bruises that take an unusual amount of time to heal is cause for concern. There are many medical afflictions that can cause this, diabetics is one of them. My mother lived with the disease and bruised easily and the bruises stayed too long. It is not the only thing that can cause it. You should at least discuss them with your health professional to be safe.

After receiving some severe injuries(stabbed) my doctor at the time had me apply heat at night to the bruising. This was not to make it look better it was to prevent a clot from causing problems. Heat did lower the bruising and moved it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 23
TOPIC: Bruises
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.