Bourbon Preference : Swingers Discussion 2075631021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkBourbon Preference
TOPIC: Bourbon Preference
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
360 double chocolate vodka....I think I can about orgasm from drinking it. Specially if it has a bit of pinnacle whipped and a dollop of whip cream with some shaved chocolate on it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Note to self...Grab plenty of bottles of assorted vodka at the duty free shop on my way to Ohio. :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
"it makes my clothes fall off."

The joke around here is that bourbon makes me sweet and pliant. Vodka makes me naughty.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3960 posts)
VA, Where would Red Stag fit into you list?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
Holy crap!

Party at VA's place!

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
We have the following in our liquor cabinet. I'll give them my own score of 1-10.

Elijah Craig 18 yr - 7 Blanton's - 7 Knob Creek 9 yr single barrel - 9 Maker's Mark - 8 Booker's - 9 Wild Turkey Rare Breed - 8 Baker's - 5 1792 Ridgemont - 6 Woodford Reserve - 3 Basil Hayden's - 4 Bulleit - 5 Buffalo Trace - 7 Bowman Bros - 8 Jim Beam Devil's Cut - 8 Four Roses Single Barrel - 9

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19421 posts)
Pandora loves to sip good tequila (it's her fav), and she has the same "problem" as you do in regards to clothes while enjoying it or not...

Tequila makes me forget my manners and become "handy" with every woman in the room. Which probably wouldn't have been so bad had I learned that about myself at a party geared towards that kind of activity.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I'm a vodka girl. Specially flavored vodka. Or gummi bears soaked in vodka.

Hubby's main thing is tequila at least for sipping in the evenings. I drink that sometimes but never straight and it makes my clothes fall off. Well actually I can drink nothing and my clothes fall off.

Bourbon is his second drink of choice. Football games, after riding horses on a sunday afternoon. Usually with a cigar.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I'm craving something completely different, but that's a whole 'nother thread topic... :)

I've only had bourbon balls once, and they were way too strong for my taste. I prefer rum in my baked goods. And in my glass.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Bayou I actually dislike bourbon however I love bourbon balls, I haven't made any in quite a while but when I do they are freaking strong. As in don't get pulled over after eating a few because you will fail the breath test strong.

Fuck. Now I'm craving them.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: Bourbon Preference