Blowing a Bigger Load : Swingers Discussion 47081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkBlowing a Bigger Load
TOPIC: Blowing a Bigger Load
Created by: BootyKnocker The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Triple Threat said it very well. That works for me. Give it a rest several days. I might add two things from personal experience: make a point of being fully hydrated. The other is something I came across in a couple of books on sexuality. There was some research, which you can probably find some references to if you google it, about the effects of supplementing the amino acid L-arginine and L-ornithine. Apparently these two substances are abundant in ejaculate. The research indicated that the subjects took 2500 mg daily of a combination of these for awhile which resulted in a larger volume of ejaculate. Look it up; don't take my word for it. I will add that the aroma of these mixed in lubricant smells just like cum.

Footnote: l-arginine is the key ingredient in women's clit topical cream that is used to enhance their orgasms.

Olmos Park TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I seem to recall seeing some video or book put by Mr. North on just what he does to get those bazooka like results.... hmm.... I may have to do some research to find it. The only problem is googling "north, load, volume" is bound to get me a bizzillion hits! LOL

Darter

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
I can offer a reply of why a bigger load. The little lady loves swalloing (sp?) my load.

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Now can anyone tell me just why it matters how big your load is??????

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yeah! Plus, then, you can give her a golden shower! ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Blowing a Bigger Load