Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Bi Women-Bi men
TOPIC: Bi Women-Bi men
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
SLG going for the first round knockout.

I don't know where this guy got his "statistics" from either, but at the same time he is not totally off base. Guy on Guy is not accepted in mainstream society anywhere near the same level that Girl on Girl is. And because of that, I feel that a large percentage of women (and men for that matter) won't admit they are ok with/turned on by the thought of seeing 2 dudes together. It's simply a public perception thing and most people are afraid to go against the grain, especially when it comes to something like this. As time goes on and man love becomes more socially acceptable, I suspect that we will not only see an increase in women who find it attractive, but there will also be more guys who open themselves up sexually.

It's not for everyone and it never will be. And that's cool. But there are definitely a lot of women out there who are still "in the closet" when it comes to giving their true opinions on watching 2 guys in bed together. They may tell you they don't like it, but behind closed doors a lot of them do.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
95% huh.... May I ask where did you get these statistics?

I don't shivagit what a mans preference is. Who am I to say. Just like no man should care what mine is... seriously.........

What I really frown on is a grown man that whines. It is so unattractive.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Bi Women-Bi men