Bi Guys : Swingers Discussion 158412
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkBi Guys
TOPIC: Bi Guys
Created by: 45mlqqking4cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why do Bi guys list themselves as a straight guy part of a couple on this web site and then try to use their wife to get men interested in them. Why not list yourselves as a single bi guy or use some other web sited intended for gay dating? Chat is the worst. Guys dressed up as couples looking for other guys listed as straight. Go figure.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL I list myself as bi (because I enjoy being orally bi with couples and bi men), but I'm solo and no longer part of a m/f couple, so I get ostracized & shunned even more by str8 couples and str8 men and unattached (or married) str8 or bi women! There is a stigma attached to being a professed bi guy. However...rarely am I contacted by single bi males posing as part of a couple. They want couples only, not other solo bi men. For every legit bi or bi-friendly couple who contacts me, there are 20 bi or bi curious married men with couples profiles who contact me, and are just looking for 1 on 1 mm fun on the dl and most of them admit it, rather than trying to lure me by promising a hot 3way with wife/gf.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
Oh, I'm sure.

Maybe Buddy from Victorville is so hot he just turns everyone he meets in the lifestyle into a bisexual whether they wanted to be so or not.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron it's called wishful thinking...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Most of the men on this site are bi. You don't know it because they know that a straight homophobic guy will freak out, so they keep it to themselves until they meet a bi couple. ============================

While there is a significant number of men who are bisexual hiding on SLS, to state "most of the men on this site are bi" is ridiculous and couldn't be further from reality.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Lost, your right about being ostracised, the site changed for me when I corrected my profile to bi. Several so called friends "evapoated" I don't care though since thoses who stay incontact are the real friends. I don't need a lot of play partners if I have to lie to get them.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Why do Bi guys list themselves as a straight guy part of a couple on this web site and then try to use their wife to get men interested in them. Why not list yourselves as a single bi guy or use some other web sited intended for gay dating?"

I am not saying this is the right thing to do...but they do this because in the United States there is a horrific stigma against all things male bi or homosexual. Especially amongst the homophobic men of this country. Men even "guy hug" so noone around them thinks they are "gay". Bi female sex is very cool and "shiek" right now...and encouraged. Bi MALE sex is considered to be very sleazy, dirty...and by many, morally wrong. There is a huge hypocrisy between male and female bisexuality. However, you are right. You are who you are, and you should be honest about who you are. I'll tell you though, if I were a bi guy in the LS....I'd keep that shit to myself to keep from being ostracised.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Most bi men list themselves as "straight" because the homophobic men on the site can't seem to understand that YES a bi man can play in a foursome without playing with the straight homophobe. The problem is people post on this site and others that they are open to everything, then when they find out the guy's orientation, they freak out!!

Most of the men on this site are bi. You don't know it because they know that a straight homophobic guy will freak out, so they keep it to themselves until they meet a bi couple.

Victorville CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I try to :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Think think think....."

What does it for me is when I hold my wife in my arms and she tells me that I mean the world to her. That's it...nothing else matters after that. No monetary expense can compete with that as far as I am concerned. I am loved, I know it and I have her in my arms to prove it.

Whatever you decide She...enjoy yourself enjoying him:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Yes I did , thank you :)

Tomorrow is Father's Day. I am trying to think of a special thing to do for my husband. Having a bbq with my parents here, is not really a " treat" for him. Think think think.....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Bi Guys