BPH - When you gotta pee too often : Swingers Discussion 1565631031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkBPH - When you gotta pee too often
TOPIC: BPH - When you gotta pee too often
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. SA

I can recreate the problem by simply changing my diet to unhealthy food and drinks.

I won't go back there again, so I eat healthy and I sleep right through the night.

No meds at all!!

Check with your PCM regardless.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7895 posts)
good to hear things are better.

its hell getting old isnt it ? lol

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1021 posts)
BPH: Prostate Enlargement: Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia

First, see your doctor to be sure it's not something more serious, like prostate cancer.

Most doctors will do an exam, maybe setup some other test, then simply prescribe you a pill. The pills work, but only to cover up the problem. There are many things you can do to correct the problem naturally, or treat it naturally and you really owe it to yourself to investigate a real solution rather than simply taking a pill.

I've had BPH for 15 years, quite a pain in the ... bladder.

I've taken flowmax off and on over the years. I recently saw a new doctor, with the intention of just getting a prescription again. But, this doctor was actually a good doctor and didn't write me one.

His advice (in addition to more test) was give up caffeine, spicy food and alcohol for a couple weeks to see if things improve. Well, that didn't sound real good to me, but this is my health and no matter what the drug companies say, no drugs always better. So, I've started cutting way back and things are definitely getting better.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
So, you're getting older, and like many of us, you gotta pee, ALL the time. You wake up at night, miss parts of movies and are sick of this situation!

What to do about it?

Let's discuss it here.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
TOPIC: BPH - When you gotta pee too often