BPH - When you gotta pee too often : Swingers Discussion 1565631011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkBPH - When you gotta pee too often
TOPIC: BPH - When you gotta pee too often
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I have a nagging feeling all the time. It is just my mom though :p"

That happens to me during the last fifteen minutes of my favorite tv shows, or while Dave and I are fucking.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
I have a nagging feeling all the time. It is just my mom though :p

Dont mess around with peeing issues. If you didnt see your Dr go see him/her. If you feel uncomfy with taking a ton of meds prescribed by that Dr, find a different Dr and get a second opinion. Some Drs do push too many meds. It us usually the meds they have "samples" of in their office.( and matching notepads too) They must get kickbacks if they prescribe them.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
As a man, if you are having this issue, it is very important that you see your urologist. He will need to examine your prostate to make sure that it is healthy. If you feel like you are peeing more than normal (such as, you have not increased your water intake and are peeing lots)...see your urologist. Really, if you have this nagging feeling...just see your doctor.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Webmaster are you feeling any better?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Take it from a person who's had 3 kidney operations in the last year. Get an appointment to see your doctor. it could be . 1) an infection 2) your prostrate 3) the start of a kidney problem. Pay attention to the signals your body gives you please. You do not want to go through what I am still going through.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
webmaster I think you need a new Dr. ours isn't a pill pusher. He only prescribes them if there is no other treatments out there. I take no pills other then vitamins and hubby who just turned 54 takes previcid and an allergy med. The previcid is because he former Dr didn't catch or care to treat early onset of acid reflux. had we caught it earlier I doubt he would have to be on that. He is a big believer in holistic medicine. We have been treating my slow thyroid through diet avoiding foods that tend to make your thyroid more sluggish and upping those that help it.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16981 posts)
This thread starts off saying that people should consult a doctor if they have a problem. But the point of the thread is things we can try that doctors don't tell us or don't know. Of course a doctor will check for cancer or some other major problem, beyond that, they will usually throw some pills at you.

Doctors run a business, they are in business to make money, not to help patients. It is easier, faster and more profitable to give you a prescription than it is to help you. In many cases a doctor will only prescribe a pill simply because he is then not liable. If he suggest you try some herb or cutting caffeine and that somehow causes your left big toe to fall off, he IS liable.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
If you are urinating more than "normal" for you and there aren't any reasons such as you are drinking more water than is normal for you....see a urologist. I drink alot of water daily, I keep water at my desk. So I don't pee that often because my body is adjusted. However, when I first did this I could have had my desk in there because thats pretty much where I was lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
My ex husband said aspartame gives him headaches. I don't know if it makes him pee more, but then, he does have diabetes type two.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
Its the aspartamine G...its not good for you in large quantities.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: BPH - When you gotta pee too often