BJ'S Whats your fav technique : Swingers Discussion 47586101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkBJ'S Whats your fav technique
TOPIC: BJ'S Whats your fav technique
Created by: phoenix1929
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figure if the woman are "peeking",might as well use it to our favor,lol!

Love when a woman flicks her tongue around the rim and teases for a bit,then slow deep motion,slowly speeding up the tempo with a steady rythm. Gentle fingernails on the balls,swallow preferred!

T sometimes likes to wait until I cum,then sucks the head with a steady pressure(feels like someone tickling the roof of your mouth)drives me insane!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm with you. When my wife ends the BJ with my entire cock down her throut, I immediately blast away.

I love Deep throat !!!

Clifton NJ
Username hidden
(15 posts)
MY REPLY IS WHY DO YOU WANT DEEP THROAT? All the feeling is in the head!! a few strokes down the shaft is not bad, but not all the time. My wife has a tongue ring which is nice to be put to use when she is down town. If you know what i mean. She also takes my dick into her mouth sucks it off a bit and tease me she takes it out of her mouth and slaps the head of my dick on her tongue piercing. damn it feels good. I cum real quick with her blow jobs.

Pinetop AZ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Damn Nympho,do you have a warning label with that? I think I just " pulled" a muscle! "G" trying to close keyboard tray

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Mr. Wyld, agree!!! Nothing like the sensation, but to complete takes max concentration. Good? Oh, yeah... But it aint as fun as makin' her cum...feel guilty some how. -Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Figure if the woman are "peeking",might as well use it to our favor,lol!

Love when a woman flicks her tongue around the rim and teases for a bit,then slow deep motion,slowly speeding up the tempo with a steady rythm. Gentle fingernails on the balls,swallow preferred!

T sometimes likes to wait until I cum,then sucks the head with a steady pressure(feels like someone tickling the roof of your mouth)drives me insane!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: BJ'S Whats your fav technique