Are there any women besides my wife who love to sext their playmates If so how do I find them : Swingers Discussion 243617
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkAre there any women besides my wife who love to sext their playmates If so how do I find them
TOPIC: Are there any women besides my wife who love to sext their playmates If so how do I find them
Created by: tessandme
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and one of her playmates LOVE to sext. Regretfully, his wife isn't into it and I'm envious of their fun! I want them to keep enjoying it... hell, I benefit from it, but I want it too!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
if he misses this chance it serves his ass right for having no pics up.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I would be interested if your are a hottie. However, there's no pics of you on the profile :( Such a sad day

Holbrook MA
Username hidden
(157 posts)
had same problem with the male half of a couple. you'd think someone would understand "hey, with family, can't talk". it generally takes a lot to piss me off but that stupid fugger lit my fuse.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
In 7 years, I've only enjoyed frequent texting (unrelated to meeting time) with 3 single males. 2 of whom I kept as friends and 1 I just decided to keep him period.

Others that tried to sext literally bored me to tears. One SM(moron) in particular even blocked my old profile because he did not like my replies to an afternoon's barrage of sexy texts from him, lol. Hey, when I tell somebody I'm busy with my kid and have no time right then, I expect to be left alone....not repeat that message to him again and required to turn my phone off.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3567 posts)
@FF, LOL. Fucking funny, funny fucker.

Mrs. Sav, always happy to help. You have a wonderful day.

PS. That's one of my favorite pics of you. Actually, I'm not sure you have a pic I don't enjoy. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice

I have no idea why, it just stuck me as funny :) like the Dayo song in the movie

FF a funny fucker :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Oh I see if you're speaking trash your preferred modus operandi somehow makes it more acceptable and dignified. I'll keep that in mind next time I feel the need to trash talk about someone.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
whew! thanks for clearing that up beautiful. for a minute there I thought you might be upset with me.

and thanks for the kind words. it's true, I do occasionally use the email system. it keeps me from needing to do all my trash talking while "hidden" in my private groups. ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Lighten up Francis is wasn't an attack , it was a factual comment . If you "feel" abused because I mentioned your posting history perhaps you're just a bit over sensitive. Not everyone is familiar with your extensive expertise in forum posts .You've announced several times that you've privately addressed a posters concerns/issues or questions I'd think your posting history just adds credibility of someone "in the know"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
@FF, apologies. the only nice thing about her attacks on me is that they are always accompanied by those spectacular photos. truly a lovely silver lining. ;)

Mrs. Sav, you're looking gorgeous as always. I hope the road to recovery for your family is going well and that you're having a great day.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Are there any women besides my wife who love to sext their playmates If so how do I find them