Are guys ok with one and done : Swingers Discussion 204845
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkAre guys ok with one and done
TOPIC: Are guys ok with one and done
Created by: enigma322
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife does hotwife dates. After guy cums once she is ready to leave and get home to me. However, many guys go second time and it takes a long time. Do they do this for themselves? Are they trying to give her more pleasure? If she said she was ready to go after first round would it be rude? or would it be a relief?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"But it's all good as long as the Ladies are satisfied I'm good. Just keeps them coming back for more."

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Think the more than one and done really depends on both of the individual's honestly. Think it has a lot to do with the chemistry between the two, if they are hot for each other, then it could be a wild night for the both of them with multiple times for both. As for me, guess I'm like most guys, I worry about pleasing the female first and foremost. Like some yes I can go for a very long time without cuming. Most of the females I have been with love the fact that I can go for hours, some are like really would you cum already. But it's all good as long as the Ladies are satisfied I'm good. Just keeps them coming back for more.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I don't think it would be rude of her to want more, but let's face it..most men are one & done for at least 30 minutes to an hour after orgasm and they know their limitations. Most men are also satisfied after one orgasm, so it's a compliment to your hotwife if they wanna get it back up and go again with her. It's kind of a catch 22 that he wants to go again and she does too, but she doesn't want to keep you waiting at home whille he waits to recover and do her again ..does that make sense?

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I can last as many times she wants to fake it...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
... In my case, as long as I don't cum I can go on for hours, making her cum as many times as she wants before I do. Then we both are ready to go home.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
"But you know us guys, we tend to believe the worst. "

Really? I thought that was a female trait. Guys seem to be ones who think the best of themselves, ie "I can last all night," "I can lick pussy all night," "I;m 9" and thick as a coke can" "I don't have a gut..."

And so on :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I'm flexible, if she wants just 1, ok. Two, 3, 4, even better. I've learned my lesson that if you wear them out, they may not be so eager to return. lol.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12205 posts)
Ha, ha. Very true SheLikes. But you know us guys, we tend to believe the worst.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Could be perceived as "He's not very good. I'm outta here!".

Could be that there is a kick ass sale at the mall too.... Ya never know!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I rarely cum first so as long as she has had an orgasm and is pleased, I am ok if she wants to call it a night after I cum. At my age, it may take an hour to get it up again anyway.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Are guys ok with one and done