And they wonder shy we sometimes call them Nags : Swingers Discussion 44509101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkAnd they wonder shy we sometimes call them Nags
TOPIC: And they wonder shy we sometimes call them Nags
Created by: Couplenit4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Too funny!

ROFLMAO

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
this guy wouldn't strip for the doctors or tell them the problem, they finally got it out of him, had to drain the blood before his penis exploded

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
My personal favorite "bad bj" story was told to me by a nurse who worked in the E.R. It seems that a couple started fooling around in the kitchen. She was giving him a bj when she had an epileptic seizure, causing her, of course, to bite down HARD on his penis!!!

The guy was screaming in agony and couldn't get her to relax her jaw. So, in desperation, he grabbed a skillet off the counter and whacked her over the head with it, knocking her out, resulting in her relaxing her bite.

He was treated for a lacerated penis; she for a concussion.

Supposedly a true story!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
how bout the poor guy who fell off the couch w/his gf doing a bj and her jaws clamped down,breaking EVERY vein in poor Mr Happy?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
This list of questions was posed with the premise these are questions a woman should never ask a man:

1) does this dress make me look fat 2) does this hairstle look good 3) am i gaining weight 4) are my boobs big enough 5) do these shoes match 6) are you still attracted to me 7) do you think she is pretty 8) who did you first sleep with 9) is this a grey hair 10) what do you feel like doing tonight

My response:

1) does this dress make me look fat? NO, its your ass that makes you look fat 2) does this hairstle look good? why shouldn't it, it's the same one you've had for the last 30 years, except for that gawdawful perm you had for a few months in '85. 3) am i gaining weight? either that or the gravitational pull of the earth has inexplicably increased. 4) are my boobs big enough? For $5,000 they fuckin better be. 5) do these shoes match? I dunno, go ask a gay guy. 6) are you still attracted to me? I don't always turn out the light do I? 7) do you think she is pretty? Hell yeah, do you want her first or should I? 8) who did you first sleep with? duh 9) is this a grey hair? uh, yeah ..... one of many 10) what do you feel like doing tonight? tie you to the bad and spank your ass, of course.

Rileyville VA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: And they wonder shy we sometimes call them Nags