Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk About men refraining from having orgasm during sex
TOPIC: About men refraining from having orgasm during sex
Created by: content The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
"not practiced. it's called teasing. I know it well...love to be teased but I hate to watch it happen infront of me. Makes me frustrated"

What makes you frustrated? I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about in this respect.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Welcome virgin poster Like2 to the forums.....bet you didn't know you could be a virgin at 60!!

The first few times Mr. Sim did this technique I thought something was wrong. Eventually he explained it to me and I asked around and found out other husbands in his age bracket were doing the same thing. Women should be aware of this (especially the younger) when swinging. There have been a few youngins unaware of "olders" techniques and I'm listening in the room to this young lady being "serviced" by my husband and yelling "I want you to cum... you must cum for me.." over and over not knowing it wasn't going to happen because he wanted to keep playing in the evening with others. So women should never take it to heart if the man doesn't cum....it usually has nothing to do with them (the ladies).

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"Wait until you get older..."

As an "older" I can testify to the truth of Simbaxxx's comment. In my 60's it usually takes 2-3 days after an orgasm before sexual desire returns (but I do remember being a 15-minute man when I was 19 ;-). I fully enjoy sex without an orgasm and it leaves me ready and eager for more and, strangely, doesn't leave me frustrated which definitely would not have been true when I was younger (I remember "blue balls", too). I don't try to withhold my orgasm but sometimes it just isn't there particularly if I've had sex recently.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
"Such a heightened state of sexual arousal might be more fun for him..."

Absolutely. Wait until you get older. Several of my girlfriends older husbands do exactly what you are talking about. They have sex a few times a week but hold back on having an orgasm because it keeps them in a continued heighten state of arousal. It seems with many older men, once they orgasm they aren't interested in sex for several days so they llike this continued arousal state. I've only noticed this being utilized by men in their 50's and older.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Content-

1. The longest period that I have held off has been about a week. 2. During the period that I was refraining, my sex involved group sessions in which the men outnumbered the women (i.e., no 1-on-1s). 3. We did discuss the fact that I did not intend to cum, and explained that forebearance merely increases the intensity of my orgasm when I do cum.

In summary, I would not deliberately refrain from cumming in a 1-on-1 unless my partner was OK with it. Many women take great satisfaction watching and feeling a man's ejaculation; others could care less. If I deliberately refrained from cumming with a woman who enjoys a man's ejaculation, she would have every right to be upset and not play with me again.

It might be interesting the research the Ying and Yang history to learn of the attitude of women toward it. I suspect that it was prevalent in a society which considered women 2nd class citizens, so that their feelings were just disregarded. Do any erotica historians know?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
Some scholars of eastern thought follow the "Ying and Yang" principle of Confuscious. This is a belief that a man's forebearance from orgasm builds his inner strength, and that a man loses power when he ejaculates. So, many men go for long periods of time without cumming. I myself have experimented with this over the years, and can attest that there is a certain personal satisfaction from not cumming for a long period of time. It does build an incredible control over the timing of your orgasm. However, since most of my partners like to see and feel me cum, I don't practice it that much.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: About men refraining from having orgasm during sex