ADD (a dead dick) : Swingers Discussion 1905531021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkADD (a dead dick)
TOPIC: ADD (a dead dick)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
im just glad my shit works. i love being a girl, i just don't have the patience for a body part that does what the fuck it wants to do lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am in medicine and have learned that all of the ED drugs have become the second most used drug for recreation. Alcohol is a major player in keeping the guys from maintaining an erection so, talking to your doctor about what drug is best (when drinking alcohol) is perfect thing to do. Also alot of anti anxiety drugs have a nice side effect for men, they prolong ejaculation, that means that you can go for quite awhile before getting off. And as most of the ladies know, us guys get off way to fast sometimes and that too adds to the loss of erections. lol Better living thru pharmocology I say lol.

Elizabethton TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
My wife is (shall we say) very vocal and there have been times when her exhuberance has inhibited my ability. I have had the most success when we play at multi-bedroom hotel parties. We are playing in the same hotel suite but in separate bedrooms. Hope this helps.

Acushnet MA
Username hidden
(185 posts)
If I had a problem getting hard, id talk to my doctor about it pronto. there is no shame in it and I can only imagine positives coming from it.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
Everyone is different. It was mentioned here about going down on a woman.. For me that actually can cause me to get soft! I don't have any idea why that happens.. I can usually recover, but when I first started it was an issue.

I would say the best thing is this. First, don't party real late at night. If you're tired you'll have problems. Give yourself a lot of time for the evening. If you're rushed, you'll have issues. We've found that, if someone is having issues, stopping and taking a bit of a break sometimes can help. Other things that cause trouble... Booze. Room too hot. Ate too much at dinner before playtime...

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
we have been in the LS for two years. i have had issues in the past and my advice is two fold. first, if you cant get it up make sure that you just keep pleasing the women in the room. dont make an issue out of it. also, enlist the help of your wife to do that thing she does to you that makes you wild. second, condom practice is also helpful.

Eagle River WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The advice I just posted in the other thread applies here for me. If I can't get "in the moment" with a partner either because of distractions of "stage-fright", I focus on a favorite fantasy to get my mojo working.

As for the "hall pass" idea, most couples do understand that when a guy is having a little issue getting it up, a little bit of alone time usually solve the problem.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ana, "don't overthink things" is easier said than done; it's like when someone says "don't think about a zebra" and then you can't help but image a zebra.

It sounds like you have some understanding couples or women as friends. Why don't you set up a meet in which everyone clearly understands that there are absolutely no expectations for him to do anything with her; that also takes the pressure off of him. You and your hubby can fool around with each other, and if anything else comes up, great.

Also, if he focuses on arousing the other woman manually or linguistically, without worrying about what comes next, that might take some of the pressure off too.

Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
Its all mental he is into it but just is having issues we have talked about it alot and in the long run communication is the key. We are just trying to figure out what the problem is. Is he just worried if I am ok with it or is he worried about if he can satisfy another woman, or is his dick big enough Im not sure whats running through his head. Just need to figure it out. Everyone says just relax and if you cant keep a hard on its hard to relax. Puts all the pressure on him. Open for some new suggestions have tried same room and seperate.

N Wilkesboro NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
for us it wouldn't be giving a hall pass since we play alone with others we are attracted to, but for my man at least being alone with the another girl would most likely hinder more then it helped. One he get turned on by seeing me with another man and two if I reach over and even just stroke his arm he will get hard. But your guy might be different.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: ADD (a dead dick)