ADD (a dead dick) : Swingers Discussion 1905531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkADD (a dead dick)
TOPIC: ADD (a dead dick)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
for me, too early is too early because they crashes into my party and dance time lol...but 4AM is just too damn late, okay hahahaha wtf!! At 4am I have eaten my grits and its time for party shelly to be sleeping shelly. Suck your own dick, ill be in the next room drooling on myself.

I like around 1:00/2:00. Midnight is nice too. But FOUR? WTF lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I've been trying for years now to get people naked by 8:00 pm, but noooo...seems it's usually midnight or later. Fine with me, I'm a night owl, but the morning type people tend to fade a bit and fall asleep in lawn chairs by the pool.

Luckily they come back to life a bit with a little prodding.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
i've talked myself out of performing..i get distracted by stupid stuff.. i gotta keep focused on some thing or my mind starts running..i've gotten my partners off a few times by other means..but as far as penetration goes..most time i just don't go.. but i have ADD or ADHD what ever they call it now..wife gets mad cause ill stop to watch south park..lol. and stage fright..oh ya..that freaks me out..that stays in my head..and messes me up lots..keep dwelling on it.. ok im done..

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
It's happened to me a couple time. It seems to me that it's all about timing. If everyone is up for partying and dancing all night and we don't start play until 3-4am, that's when I'm more likely to have an issue.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I knew this 70 Year Old Man that had a 20 Year old Girlfriend. I asked him how he was able to do it. He told me that her used Jenasol products. They do make a difference. I use their Mega libido activator and their their penile Muscle Enhancer. It helps me quite a Bit.

Hurricane Mills TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Please be careful with the lil blue pill. I took one, once, for recreational purposes. Worst night ever. I felt like my brain was gonna burst. I spent the whole night laying in pain on a hotel bed, while my wife spent her night alternating ice packs for my forehead. Was so bad, I considered going to ER. Had a stiffy for hours, but totally just wanted night to be over.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I am glad I found this thread. I posted in another one similar. We are new to the LS and so far have only been with two other couples. I can get hard and perform just fine when it is just her and I, but the times we were with another couple, the most recent was last night, when it came time perform, he went limp, again.

I however wanted to make sure I did all I could to satisfy her. So, I ate her pussy and played with her until she came as often as she needed. We will keep at it but I'm thinking about adding the little blue pill to see if that helps.

Forney TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
"anyone have a penis implant "

No but I'm considering it, if I don't have my daily "fill" I'm kinda cranky ;)

Mrs Sav (forgive I HAD to go there lol)

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
anyone have a penis implant

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I hope Mr. never has to have anxiety meds...if he does, we'll be fucking non stop for about 4 days...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: ADD (a dead dick)